Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jkjod's message #14203742 « Sold: Leica M (262) »

jkjod
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M (262)

Item 1: Leica M (262) with box/accessories

I'm selling my M (262) with all original boxes and accessories. There is one tiny bag mark on the bottom plate, otherwise it's in fantastically condition. Rangefinder is spot on with my lenses. I'll include the thumbs up grip as well as the Tom A. softie.

I'll include Insurerd priority shipping to US/Canada - price is net to me (so PayPal gift or add the 5%).

Only reason for selling is I shoot a fair amount of film and have my M2 for that - I'd like something with AF for something a little different.

Price: $3000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Oct 23, 2017 at 07:15 PM
jkjod

I'm selling my M (262) with all original boxes and accessories. There is one tiny bag mark on the bottom plate, otherwise it's in fantastically condition. Rangefinder is spot on with my lenses. I'll include the thumbs up grip as well as the Tom A. softie.

I'll include Insurerd priority shipping to US/Canada - price is net to me (so PayPal gift or add the 5%).

Only reason for selling is I shoot a fair amount of film and have my M2 for that - I'd like something with AF for something a little different.

Price: $3100.00

Oct 23, 2017 at 07:15 PM
jkjod

Price: $3100.00

Oct 03, 2017 at 02:09 PM

Previous versions of jkjod's message #14203742 « Sold: Leica M (262) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.