Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Jonathan Brady's message #14167389 « Your experience with the FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA »

Jonathan Brady
Upload & Sell: Off
Your experience with the FE 35mm f/1.4 Z

This is a pretty self-explanatory poll. The issues with the FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA are well known at this point with many people reporting issues while many others are quite happy. It's a lens I could see myself buying, immediately, if I felt confident knowing I'd get a copy that was great out of the box. But I just don't feel that way. It's possible that the echo chamber of the internet has me more concerned than I should be so I thought I'd start a poll to see what the members of this forum have experienced.

To limit the choices, please pick the option that most closely represents your experience and then if necessary, post a reply explaining any additional details. For instance, if you've tried 3 copies and returned them all, but plan to keep searching then pick: "I tried 3 copies and was not happy with any of them". Or if you're simply not interested in this lens but want to vote, choose the first option (because if it were $.01, you'd buy one just to have it).

Also, if you have a testing procedure that you've found works well, please share it. Thanks!!!

Sep 03, 2017 at 08:31 AM

Previous versions of Jonathan Brady's message #14167389 « Your experience with the FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA »