FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              5      
       end

Archive 2008 · Canon 50D Leaked on China Site

Venus
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #1 · p.6 #1 · Canon 50D Leaked on China Site

ghozer wrote : Oh please. Talk to me when the chinese have freedom of speech and freedom of expression. The chinese people are, I'm sure, fabulous. Their government is oppressive. People have every right to bash oppressive countries that fail to provide freedom to its people.

I know this is a discussion of cameras and photography. But often photography, as in photojournalism, is about politics as well. Having travelled widely and involved in reportage photography for many decades, I do find your statement rather shallow and naive, particularly in your concept of "freedom". However, I shall not comment any further lest it leads to something else.

As the Canon new release, I think Canon would be foolish not to launch a new updated FF Dslr this year. It is interesting, though, about this rumour that they intend to release a 1.6x crop update of the 40D. But why in the world would they do something like that?

Edited on Aug 21, 2008 at 11:39 PM

Aug 21, 2008 at 11:37 PM

p.6 #2 · p.6 #2 · Canon 50D Leaked on China Site

Since this thread is causing a lot of controversy and complaints, I have no other option to lock it. I have already deleted several posts from it but some members continue to post offensive comments.
Please be advised that political discussions that are not even related to photography are not allowed in the FM forums.
Thanks for your cooperation in avoiding these type of posts.

Aug 21, 2008 at 11:50 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password