Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              941      
942
       943              995       996       end
  

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

  
 
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #1 · p.942 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Speaking of Perot Field, I spent a little time there today.......................







Dec 05, 2023 at 09:15 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #2 · p.942 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


.................................







Dec 05, 2023 at 09:26 PM
Ray Swindle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.942 #3 · p.942 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


F-35 visiting downtown Mabank, TX, population a little over 4000. My father retired there. It is the mailing address for the Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation. It must be Thunder Over Cedar Lake.


Dec 05, 2023 at 10:23 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #4 · p.942 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Good Evening Eddie Ray! You are correct, that's Randy Ball's air show. The Rose City Airfest is the evening before and then Thunder Over Cedar Creek. I'm sure Chili and I will be going down for those two again.


Dec 05, 2023 at 10:38 PM
Ray Swindle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.942 #5 · p.942 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Maybe I should make the trip. Do they fly on the north east part of the lake near SH 175 or maybe between 7 Points and Gun Barrel City (SH 334)? There are some beautiful homes near Gun Barrel.


Dec 05, 2023 at 10:52 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #6 · p.942 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Douglas L wrote:
In case you don't already know, these are updated/released today.

Thanks for posting this schedule Douglas!
Hopefully my on going malady will be over by then!

Whatever I have contacted is the worse sickness I have had in 76 years around! The doctors cannot find out what it is!
I feel the gas in my bloating would be a good fuel for some city lights!
Happy Holidays Douglas!
Dan



Edited on Dec 06, 2023 at 10:40 AM · View previous versions



Dec 06, 2023 at 10:34 AM
Zane Adams
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.942 #7 · p.942 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


I was wondering about that November Fort Worth date on the T-birds calendar... hmmm



Another team show schedule was released yesterday as well... looks like the Italians are coming.
Although there's no shows within 1200 miles of my house... lol





Dec 06, 2023 at 10:40 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #8 · p.942 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Zane Adams wrote:
Another team show schedule was released yesterday as well... looks like the Italians are coming.
Although there's no shows within 1200 miles of my house... lol

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53379805768_211ca76a2f_b.jpg

Thanks for posting this Zane! Being of Italian descent, I can brush up on my Italian and see my heritage from my mother's side!
Ocean City is close!

Dan




Dec 06, 2023 at 10:42 AM
Douglas L
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #9 · p.942 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Zane Adams wrote:
I was wondering about that November Fort Worth date on the T-birds calendar... hmmm

Another team show schedule was released yesterday as well... looks like the Italians are coming.
Although there's no shows within 1200 miles of my house... lol

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53379805768_211ca76a2f_c.jpg


I will see them in Ocean City, MD, and possibly in Montgomery, NY. It will be my first time to see them.



Dec 06, 2023 at 12:28 PM
Douglas L
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #10 · p.942 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Danpbphoto wrote:
Thanks for posting this schedule Douglas!
Hopefully my on going malady will be over by then!

Whatever I have contacted is the worse sickness I have had in 76 years around! The doctors cannot find out what it is!
I feel the gas in my bloating would be a good fuel for some city lights!
Happy Holidays Douglas!
Dan



Merry Christmas to you Dan! I am hoping for some snow after they lay the Christmas wreaths at Arlington National Cemetery. It would make the place 10 times more solemn, IMO.



Dec 06, 2023 at 12:34 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #11 · p.942 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Ray Swindle wrote:
Maybe I should make the trip. Do they fly on the north east part of the lake near SH 175 or maybe between 7 Points and Gun Barrel City (SH 334)? There are some beautiful homes near Gun Barrel.


Hi Ray,

They enter the box over the dam and the box extends down the lake to the west from that point.



Dec 06, 2023 at 12:37 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #12 · p.942 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Douglas L wrote:
Merry Christmas to you Dan! I am hoping for some snow after they lay the Christmas wreaths at Arlington National Cemetery. It would make the place 10 times more solemn, IMO.

You are 100% correct Douglas!
With the upcoming wreath laying and snow...can't get any better than that to honor the fallen!





Dec 06, 2023 at 02:19 PM
Jan-Arie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #13 · p.942 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Police helicopter hoovering above the house for more then 30 min almost sharp




  Canon EOS 5D Mark IV    EF500mm f/4L IS USM lens    500mm    f/4.0    1/2s    12800 ISO    +2.7 EV  




Dec 06, 2023 at 03:49 PM
Ray Swindle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.942 #14 · p.942 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Amazing Jan-Arie. That looks like a triple full disc!


Dec 06, 2023 at 09:01 PM
Ray Swindle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.942 #15 · p.942 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


And suddenly, it is basketball season.








Dec 06, 2023 at 09:01 PM
Ray Swindle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.942 #16 · p.942 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


......








Dec 07, 2023 at 10:02 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #17 · p.942 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Ray Swindle wrote:
......

https://www.rayswindlepix.com/img/s/v-10/p1578636370-4.jpg


Very ap pro po for December 7th Eddie Wrei!

Lets NOT forget this day of infamy!

Dan



Dec 07, 2023 at 10:19 AM
bkp944
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #18 · p.942 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Thank you for your sacrifice, Rest in Peace...












Dec 07, 2023 at 11:59 AM
Zane Adams
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.942 #19 · p.942 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Mom and I on the USS Arizona Memorial 1976.
That's my trusty Kodak 110 Instamatic camera in hand.




Dec 07, 2023 at 12:56 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.942 #20 · p.942 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Just read an article about future data storage technologies. There are several technologies, DNA and Ceramic storage, that are showing promise in the data storage fields. Both are a way off, but promise huge capacities, low energy consumption and 5000 year archivability. I'm going to tell JIII to make sure he backs up our photos when that stuff becomes available............



Dec 07, 2023 at 02:06 PM
1       2       3              941      
942
       943              995       996       end






FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              941      
942
       943              995       996       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.