Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Super Fujica-6 Medium Format Film Camera

Oldwino
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Super Fujica-6 Medium Format Film Camera

Super Fujica-6

Sold 2 following

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

A wonderfully designed 6x6 folder, with a sharp and contrasty Fujinar 75mm f3.5 lens. Coupled rangefinder. Seikosha-MX shutter.

Camera is in very good shape, with no signs of corrosion, and one small ding in the top plate. Lens is clean and clear, and the shutter sounds accurate at all speeds. My exposures with negative film have been good. Bellows are in excellent shape and are light tight.
Rangefinder patch is contrasty, and the viewfinder is clear (and of decent size for the era). The folding mechanism is firm and precise.

The only flaw is the auto-stop winding mechanism, which no longer stops at each frame. It does make an audible “click” at each frame, so it may be a simple adjustment. I have also read that the mechanism is complex. I really don’t know. At any rate, I just advance the film and stop when each frame number is centered in the window of the counter. Works fine this way too.

In light of this, asking $175 net to me. Price includes shipping in CONUS.

Jul 09, 2024 at 06:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.