New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Looking for participants: 32 day Silk Road (Central Asia) safari

sandycrane
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Looking for participants: 32 day Silk Road (Central Asia) safari

I am trying to put together a trip with SURFIRAN: "A 32-Day Adventure Through Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Armenia, and Georgia".

https://surfiran.com/iran-tour/32-day-multi-destination/

This is a 32 day trip via minivan. It includes Iran. I have taken a 15 day Iran trip with SURFIRAN, and it was great. The Iran portion requires full time guide supervision and a somewhat extensive but not prohibitive visa process for Americans and UK residents, which SURFIRAN will aid.

The trip requires a minimum of two participants and a maximum of eight (including me). Everyone gets a window seat. The base cost will be about 4,000 Euros plus int'l airfare. I would like to go in Fall/2024 or Spring/2025.

PM me if anyone is interested. This is a personal trip for me and I have no commercial interest in the trip or SURFIRAN.

Thanks.

William Crane, Boise, ID. USA.

Jul 09, 2024 at 02:21 PM
Creative Edge
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Looking for participants: 32 day Silk Road (Central Asia) safari

the dates do not work for me but this is something I am interested in doing in the near future

Jul 10, 2024 at 05:48 AM
sandycrane
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Looking for participants: 32 day Silk Road (Central Asia) safari

Keep it in mind. The 15 day Iran trip with SURFIRAN was a lot of fun and a great value. Nicest people I've come across anywhere in the world.

Jul 10, 2024 at 07:44 AM
Creative Edge
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Looking for participants: 32 day Silk Road (Central Asia) safari

sandycrane wrote:
Keep it in mind. The 15 day Iran trip with SURFIRAN was a lot of fun and a great value. Nicest people I've come across anywhere in the world.

thanks, definitely very interested

Jul 10, 2024 at 08:16 AM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.