Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Lucky "555" - Leica Super-Angulon 3.4 21mm chrome 11103 Ho...

jooonnn

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Lucky "555" - Leica Super-Angulon 3.4 21mm chrome 11103 Hood and Viewfinder

Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Super-Angulon 3.4 21mm chrome 11103 hood 12501 12008 Viewfinder

Available 5 following

Price: $1,550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: 48 State USA Shipping Included

Price includes USA Shipping - Only non-fee payments accepted.

Really excellent condition Leica Super-Angulon 3.4/21mm chrome M lens with infinity lock.

Lucky "555" Serial number.

Super sweet cosmetic condition. The chrome finish is still really nice and smooth, not dull and faded like almost every example I found before landing on this one. Smooth focus, very clean glass (please refer to pictures), minimal IF ANY inner reflective coating issues/cleaning marks that are almost always seen on these lenses. Aperture is smooth and satisfyingly clicky like the old vintage lenses from this era should be. I have included both full sunlight and standard indoor light pictures of the lens to try and capture the chrome finish.

Includes lens, leica hood 12501, and leica viewfinder 12008 with box (super clean, used only a few times). Also includes aftermarket front and rear caps.

Attached are recent film and m9m ccd examples. This meters great on my M10R with live view, and I hear the new M11 outside lightmeter works well with this.

I am selling this only because I am getting married soon

Feel free to ask any questions.

Jul 08, 2024 at 04:49 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.