Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II

amv8
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II

Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II + extras

Sold

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: includes basic ground shipping within CONUS

I'm the original owner of this EM-1 II (purchased from B&H). It became a backup body for me and seen little use in recent years. It comes with the original box and all original accessories. The camera came with a FL-LM3 mini flash which was never used. I'm including a nice OpTech strap with the purchase (the original Olympus strap was never used either). I had a screen protector on the rear LCD so the LCD is perfectly clean. I've just removed the screen protector and am including a new ExpertShield screen protector that the new owner can install if so desired. The shutter count is reasonably low at 41136. There are some finish marks around the hot shoe and a small spot on the lower bottom corner of the body (see photos).

I also have a like new Olympus FL-600R flash that might be of interest that I'll sell at a great price if you are buying the camera.

I'll cover basic ground shipping within CONUS.

Jul 07, 2024 at 02:18 PM
adzy007
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II

PM-ed.

Jul 08, 2024 at 02:58 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.