FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro & Still Life | Join Upload & Sell

R. W. & B.

LarryBeemer
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · R. W. & B.

These are a few examples of my failed attempt to create an off the wall red white and blue explosion image to celebrate Independence Day.

I only get out to the "studio" about once a month. The last couple of months I have been focused on freezing either water or colored powder explosions to the tune of about 450 (+/-) attempts. In addition to watching some of the countless YT videos available on the subject, another member of our forum has offered to help as well. This person took the time to send me written instructions as well as answer question for me. I can't thank them enough! Apparently my brain is too fried to grasp the concept properly. I do apologize to the forum member for being such a poor student. I just can't seem to find the magic combination to freeze the exploding splash action properly whether it be water or colored powder. I can only hope that I can get this figured out by next year......

In the mean time.....

They're colorful.

They're red white and blue.

There is an explosion.

Have a happy 4th.

'Merica

©¿©
LB

Jul 04, 2024 at 12:52 PM
keepclicking
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · R. W. & B.

Larry, I certainly enjoyed viewing your set. I certainly couldn’t have pulled it off.

Jul 10, 2024 at 12:51 PM
LarryBeemer
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · R. W. & B.

keepclicking wrote:
Larry, I certainly enjoyed viewing your set. I certainly couldn’t have pulled it off.

Mr Clicking,
Thanks for the atta boy. I appreciate it!
There's really nothing to it. Just drop a large washer into a glass of water. I'm sure you could pull it off just fine.
I'm unhappy with them because I was expecting to freeze the splash and came up short.
I think I've figured out what to try next but, unfortunately, it'll be a while before I can do so.

©¿©
LB

Jul 10, 2024 at 08:48 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · R. W. & B.

There is always New Year's Eve, Larry!
Douglas

Jul 11, 2024 at 06:58 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · R. W. & B.

Great compositions "LB"!
Always love your creativity in these shots!
Super work!
Dan

Jul 18, 2024 at 10:57 AM

FM Forums | Macro & Still Life | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.