New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Lightroom Classic YT videos by Julieanne Kost

mcbroomf
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lightroom Classic YT videos by Julieanne Kost

I keep my eye on Julieanne Kost's YouTube channel. I generally like her LRC and PS videos.

She has recently started a series for Lightroom Classic. These are not about how to edit images, they are about how to use and organize in LRC. They are short (all less than 10 mins), thorough, and free of fluff. The 1st is just an Overview of the interface but they move on to importing, organizing, relinking and the Library view (Grid vs Loupe). More coming according to a comment in one of the videos. Well worth watching I think, whether you are still learning or a seasoned user.

https://www.youtube.com/@jkost/videos

Additional link to the same video series from her blog

https://jkost.com/blog/category/adobe-lightroom-classic

Jun 15, 2024 at 05:10 AM
Ichinichi

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lightroom Classic YT videos by Julieanne Kost

Tagged for later

Jul 10, 2024 at 03:23 AM
JPuckettPhoto
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lightroom Classic YT videos by Julieanne Kost

Appreciate the link. I'm just coming back to photography after a few years of doing mainly nothing and was just thinking the other day that this will be a good time to start over with LRC. New catalog structure, new organization, etc. Although not a professional, just a hobbyist, I was so bad at using just one catalog for how ever many years and keeping almost every RAW file I've ever shot even if it's an objectively terrible shot or one in a sequence of 50 shots that I'll never use.

Jul 10, 2024 at 08:09 PM
mcbroomf
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lightroom Classic YT videos by Julieanne Kost

There are now 17 videos in her series.

I went through a major cull in LRC over the 1st few months of this year as I was pushing the limits of my NAS which is over 20TB. With this series from Kost I've now been motivated to make a serious effort to keyword and decided to use Smart Collections for additional management as they automatically update (when keywords are added).

Jul 11, 2024 at 03:37 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.