Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Ricoh GR III / GRIII 'Tie Fighter' Edition, 1K Shutter $575 Shipped

Tschanrm
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ricoh GR III / GRIII 'Tie Fighter' Edition, 1K Shutter $575 Shipped

Item updated in the last 24 hours    GRIII

Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: USPS insured and signature

For sale is my GRIII. I picked this up second-hand, the first owner somehow managed to remove the front lens cover. That or it just 'fell off' as some others have reported (https://www.reddit.com/r/ricohGR/comments/dxtwst/ricoh_gr3_lens_cover_fell_off/). The lens barrel is quite clean, so I don't believe it was due to a fall.

Glass is clean, and the sensor is dust-free. Body is average condition. LCD has one noticeable scratch, and a few very minor ones, but nothing that would distract from image-taking. $575 includes shipping and a no-fee Paypal payment. Comes with Ricoh battery, camera, USB-C charger. Paypal G&S, please add 3%.

Jun 10, 2024 at 05:35 PM
eduvauchelle
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ricoh GR III / GRIII 'Tie Fighter' Edition, 1K Shutter $575 Shipped

I don't understand how this works or what is happening here. does the barrel move still to focus?

Jun 10, 2024 at 06:07 PM
Tschanrm
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ricoh GR III / GRIII 'Tie Fighter' Edition, 1K Shutter $575 Shipped

Yes, unlike the Fuji X100 series, the GRIII lens physically moves its barrel out when turning on and moves it back into the body when turning off. Just like any other P&S, except no zoom of course the auto lens cap has an angular ridge that causes the auto cap to open as the lens is pushed out. I can take a video if it still sounds confusing.

eduvauchelle wrote:
I don't understand how this works or what is happening here. does the barrel move still to focus?

Jun 10, 2024 at 07:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.