Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Negative Supply 120 Carrier

jchabalk

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Negative Supply 120 Carrier

Negative Supply 120 Film Carrier (unused condition)

Available 2 following

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping via USPS

Price $300 (net to me which includes CONUS shipping)

This carrier is unused. I purchased this as a second carrier over the pandemic when I was knee deep in a massive scanning project. Seems weird now but it all seemed to make sense when we werenít allowed to leave our houses

These carriers are great for camera scanning. I have an identical carrier that Iíve put about 1500 rolls of 120 through, most of it had already been cut into strips of 2, 3, or 4. Perfect project for the pandemic, right?? Not the easiest project but I got through it all over the course of a few months of evenings.

If youíre looking to scan your existing archive of film or just looking to set up a camera scanning rig for your work going forward these are an excellent choice. Iíve used the 120 carrier and their 35mm carrier and they are crucial an efficient, high-quality and repeatable film scanning setup.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it.

Jun 08, 2024 at 02:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.