Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Fuji GFX 50R (original owner) and GF 45mm f/2.8 lens

NickJL

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji GFX 50R (original owner) and GF 45mm f/2.8 lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji GFX 50R (original owner)

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS

I am original owner, was purchased new from B&H in December 2021. Includes box, body cap, original charger, original battery, documentation, and proof of purchase.

Rated conservatively at 9, due to some rubbed paint at the bottom left of the camera from rubbing against my hip when I used a shoulder strap, and 2 small markings on the back above the LCD (see photos). No marks on the hotshoe, LCD, or around the lens mount.

Shutter count is at 4866 according to apotelyt.com.

Iím also interested in Fuji GFX trades (especially 50SII and GF 80mm 1.7). Please DM me if you're interested in trading.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS

I purchased this lens from another FM user in December 2021. Includes box, front and rear caps, lens pouch, and original documentation.

Glass is pristine with no markings whatsoever. I had a filter installed since day 1 and only removed it to take photos of the lens today. No scuffs or scratches on lens body. I have rated the lens at 9 however because the lens hood is a little worn and doesnít fit snugly on the lens anymore, but I am happy to ship you a brand new hood separately. 

Iím also interested in Fuji GFX trades (especially 50SII and GF 80mm 1.7). Please DM me if you're interested in trading.

Edited on Jun 11, 2024 at 01:14 AM · View previous versions

May 24, 2024 at 06:50 PM
Jayrok413

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji GFX 50R (original owner) and GF 45mm f/2.8 lens

Hi interested in camera body. Iím located in Los Angeles.

Jun 04, 2024 at 04:20 PM
robmac

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji GFX 50R (original owner) and GF 45mm f/2.8 lens

I'm interested! Been wanting to try this system for years and finally ready to give it a shot. Please send dm since I'm newer to the site and it won't let me message you

Jun 06, 2024 at 02:56 AM
Apwelch

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Fuji GFX 50R (original owner) and GF 45mm f/2.8 lens

Pm'd -- i have an 80mm 1.7

Jun 10, 2024 at 05:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.