Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Canon R5 in Original Box w/ unused sealed LP-E6NH battery, charger, ...

AlphaPhotography
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon R5 in Original Box w/ unused sealed LP-E6NH battery, charger, strap, body cap, and cable

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon R5 in Original Box w/ new sealed LP-E6NH battery, charger, strap, body cap, and cable

Available 5 following

Price: $2,490.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

For sale is a Canon R5 in original box with new unused sealed LP-E6NH battery, charger, strap, body cap, and interface cable. Screen protector has been on the LCD since day 1. Includes everything shown. The camera is in good overall condition with one scuff above the memory card door (see photos) from a camera strap buckle that rubbed on the body in my bag. This small mark was touched up with modeling paint but has no effect on the usability.

Asking price is 2490 shipped via paypal friends family. I have perfect feedback here and at Ebay with over 100 transactions under username Bladerealm124, as well as DPReview under this same username (AlphaPhotography).

May 13, 2024 at 08:44 PM
mdvaden
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon R5 in Original Box w/ unused sealed LP-E6NH battery, charger, strap, body cap, and cable

Do you know the shutter count or an estimation of the use on this body?

May 14, 2024 at 09:31 AM
AlphaPhotography
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon R5 in Original Box w/ unused sealed LP-E6NH battery, charger, strap, body cap, and cable

I'm unsure of the shutter count as I rotate several cameras including multiple R5's and more recently Nikon. This body was used for a mix of bracketed exposures (mainly indoors, never any harsh environments) and some sports with electronic shutter.

mdvaden wrote:
Do you know the shutter count or an estimation of the use on this body?

May 14, 2024 at 05:07 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.