Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
  

Spring Splendor in B&W

  
 
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Spring Splendor in B&W


A few for this Spring in B&W





Pot-O-Ducks







Leopard Lily







Mine Flower







Tulip and Mushroom Stool




May 10, 2024 at 12:19 PM
tomandmarj
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Spring Splendor in B&W


a very neat collection. I love the shadow on the rock - nicely seen!
stay well, to



May 10, 2024 at 02:08 PM
jon.oman
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Spring Splendor in B&W


Very nice set Dan! The bird nested in one of your pots?


May 10, 2024 at 02:33 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Spring Splendor in B&W


tomandmarj wrote:
a very neat collection. I love the shadow on the rock - nicely seen!
stay well, to

Thanks Tom! It is a mushroomed shaped rock!




May 10, 2024 at 03:02 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Spring Splendor in B&W


jon.oman wrote:
Very nice set Dan! The bird nested in one of your pots?

No jon! This mother was at the local conservatory/gardens. The pot is actually in the pond. Getting ready for "Mothers Day" I guess!
Thanks!




May 10, 2024 at 03:03 PM
jrrhodes
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Spring Splendor in B&W


Great images Dan! The sharpness and DOF on the Mine flower is great.

J.R.



May 10, 2024 at 06:22 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Spring Splendor in B&W


Hey brother, you just knocked it out of the park with this serious. Great shots, every one. Superb detail, tonal quality and subject matter. The pot of ducks is just fabulous!!!
Cheers,
Brent



May 11, 2024 at 07:20 AM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Spring Splendor in B&W


They are all nice, Dan'l, but no. 3 is spectacular! Is that a rock or prehistoric Dino egg?
Douglas



May 11, 2024 at 07:36 AM
Jim Dockery
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Spring Splendor in B&W


That first one elicited an out loud "Ohhh!" - over the top cute, thanks for the smiles. The Mine Flower is also very striking.


May 11, 2024 at 09:06 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Spring Splendor in B&W


jrrhodes wrote:
Great images Dan! The sharpness and DOF on the Mine flower is great.

J.R.

Most appreciative of your remarks jr!
Thanks!




May 11, 2024 at 09:08 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Spring Splendor in B&W


bnfotografie wrote:
Hey brother, you just knocked it out of the park with this serious. Great shots, every one. Superb detail, tonal quality and subject matter. The pot of ducks is just fabulous!!!
Cheers,
Brent

So nice of you to remark brother! The pot-o-ducks was special! Same day as my "turtles in a row"!
Thanks!




May 11, 2024 at 09:09 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Spring Splendor in B&W


douter wrote:
They are all nice, Dan'l, but no. 3 is spectacular! Is that a rock or prehistoric Dino egg?
Douglas

Well Douglas let's use our imagination and say it is a dino egg!
Thanks!
Dan




May 11, 2024 at 09:10 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Spring Splendor in B&W


Jim Dockery wrote:
That first one elicited an out loud "Ohhh!" - over the top cute, thanks for the smiles. The Mine Flower is also very striking.


I have a few more when the ducklings and mom were out sunning themselves under her wing!

I have NO idea what the "mine flower" is really called Jim!

There was no "marker" denoting species so it reminded me of the old WWII mines so I nicknamed it that!
Thanks!
Dan



May 11, 2024 at 09:13 AM
gear-nut
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Spring Splendor in B&W


Great series!


May 11, 2024 at 09:21 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Spring Splendor in B&W


gear-nut wrote:
Great series!

Thanks Jack!




May 11, 2024 at 09:46 AM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Spring Splendor in B&W




Danpbphoto wrote:
Well Douglas let's use our imagination and say it is a dino egg!
Thanks!
Dan



Crack that baby open and stand back.
Cheers,
Brent



May 11, 2024 at 10:50 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Spring Splendor in B&W


bnfotografie wrote:
Crack that baby open and stand back.
Cheers,
Brent

Amen brother..The Queen in Game of Thrones, Daenerys Targaryen
had a fire breathing dragon(s) so why not a dino? Works for me!
Any Northern Lights your way Brent?
Too cloudy here!
Ciao!




May 11, 2024 at 12:24 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Spring Splendor in B&W


Danpbphoto wrote:
Amen brother..The Queen in Game of Thrones, Daenerys Targaryen
had a fire breathing dragon(s) so why not a dino? Works for me!
Any Northern Lights your way Brent?
Too cloudy here!
Ciao!



We had Northern Lights here but they weren't very good. Kind of pale greens and magentas but not even worth shooting. I probably could have gotten something good if I'd stayed out until 4 AM, but I was too tired so I went back to bed.
Ciao!



May 13, 2024 at 05:00 PM
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Spring Splendor in B&W


Wow Dan, what a beautiful set, the first shot has a level of cuteness very high..!!!

The flower on the 3rd shots is so beautiful, never heard of that before.

Marcelo




May 13, 2024 at 05:59 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Spring Splendor in B&W


bnfotografie wrote:
We had Northern Lights here but they weren't very good. Kind of pale greens and magentas but not even worth shooting. I probably could have gotten something good if I'd stayed out until 4 AM, but I was too tired so I went back to bed.
Ciao!

Well we were lucky Brent! It had rained very hard about 2 hours before then the sky cleared for about an hour. Long enough for me to get out!
Dan




May 14, 2024 at 08:38 AM
       2       end






FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.