Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
  

Lissette

  
 
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lissette


Congratulations to DanielScott for winning Feature Thread of the Week with 5 votes - View Previous Winners


A few of my favorites from a headshot session I did with a young actress. Initially this session was supposed to be only for headshots, but we had some time to get some more creative shots as well. The wind at one of our locations was fun but also difficult at times to work with.

Shot in natural light using a Canon 5D MKIII with a Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 Soft Focus lens and a Canon EF 35mm f/2 lens.

1


2


3


4


5


6



Apr 17, 2024 at 12:51 AM
newyork
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lissette


Really like these Daniel. Great work!


Apr 17, 2024 at 06:37 AM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lissette


I like the last one here, Daniel, nice!
Douglas



Apr 17, 2024 at 07:41 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lissette


DanielScott wrote:
A few of my favorites from a headshot session I did with a young actress. Initially this session was supposed to be only for headshots, but we had some time to get some more creative shots as well. The wind at one of our locations was fun but also difficult at times to work with.

Shot in natural light using a Canon 5D MKIII with a Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 Soft Focus lens and a Canon EF 35mm f/2 lens.

1
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53659881479_28fa057dee_o.jpg

2
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53656591721_32e289c37b_o.jpg

3
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53656946754_1c2e5bf171_o.jpg

4
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53659522246_a397c81a98_o.jpg

5
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53659522271_502f1d84a4_o.jpg

6
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53656591746_8077de3c25_o.jpg


A beautiful young lady, expertly captured. My favorite is #2 headshot. You used the wind to your advantage in the last two shots creating that "untamed" look.

Steve



Apr 17, 2024 at 08:21 AM
story_teller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Lissette


Very nice job, Daniel!


Apr 17, 2024 at 08:25 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Lissette


Very beautiful young woman with great cheek bones Daniel. The wind is her/your friend here! The one where she is looking down and a great sway to her hips...did her proud in ALL Daniel!!
Dan



Apr 17, 2024 at 10:25 AM
Pitter
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Lissette


A wonderfull well done set and lucky to have such a pretty model. On the first though it would be be nice to not have her arm in contact with her chin. Minor critique.


Apr 17, 2024 at 06:53 PM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Lissette


newyork wrote:
Really like these Daniel. Great work!


Thank you so much newyork.



Apr 17, 2024 at 08:28 PM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Lissette


douter wrote:
I like the last one here, Daniel, nice!
Douglas


Thank you Douglas. I really like that one as well. Something about the way her face was illuminated really draws me into this shot.



Apr 17, 2024 at 08:29 PM
Dave_E
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Lissette


These are all nice Daniel.

Dave



Apr 18, 2024 at 04:49 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Lissette


eeneryma wrote:
A beautiful young lady, expertly captured. My favorite is #2 headshot. You used the wind to your advantage in the last two shots creating that "untamed" look.

Steve

Thank you so much Steve.



Apr 19, 2024 at 12:05 AM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Lissette


story_teller wrote:
Very nice job, Daniel!


Thank you!



Apr 19, 2024 at 12:21 AM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Lissette


Danpbphoto wrote:
Very beautiful young woman with great cheek bones Daniel. The wind is her/your friend here! The one where she is looking down and a great sway to her hips...did her proud in ALL Daniel!!
Dan


Thanks Dan! I imagine those cheek bones will take her a long wa in the beauty industry.



Apr 20, 2024 at 01:58 AM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Lissette


Pitter wrote:
A wonderfull well done set and lucky to have such a pretty model. On the first though it would be be nice to not have her arm in contact with her chin. Minor critique.


Thank you Pitter. I can see where you're coming from with your critique. I do have a similar shot where her arm and chin do not intersect, however I like the angle of her face in this shot much more in comparison and felt that it created a much more engaging portrait.



Apr 20, 2024 at 02:00 AM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Lissette


Dave_E wrote:
These are all nice Daniel.

Dave


Thank you Dave.



Apr 21, 2024 at 01:39 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Lissette


Fantastic work, Daniel. Voted!


Apr 21, 2024 at 08:51 PM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Lissette


Ross Martin wrote:
Fantastic work, Daniel. Voted!


Thanks a lot man!



Apr 22, 2024 at 11:22 PM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Lissette


Just sharing one more from this set that I recently finished editing.




Apr 23, 2024 at 01:45 PM
charley5
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Lissette


Love the tones, Daniel. She brings out the softness.

-Charles




Apr 26, 2024 at 11:39 AM
wangxin311
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Lissette


Nice job, well done


Apr 28, 2024 at 02:47 PM
       2       end






FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.