New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

My Weekly Assignment pic isn't in the Current Entries

coralnut
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · My Weekly Assignment pic isn't in the Current Entries

I've tried making my first submission in Weekly Assignments. Although my thread is active, the system isn't picking up my thread or it's pic to list it in the Current Entries link. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Do the photo submissions have to be hosted on this site? It seems that the 2 other Current Entries are both hosted here, but my entry is hosted on a third party photo site. I thought that was permissible. Because this is the first time I've done this, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Link to entry:
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1854128

Apr 13, 2024 at 09:05 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · My Weekly Assignment pic isn't in the Current Entries

It is "entered"!

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:39 AM
coralnut
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · My Weekly Assignment pic isn't in the Current Entries

I'm not sure that I understand, Dan. When I click on the "current entries link" a window pops up that shows 3 entries (by Dan, Ted and Tom) when there are 4 threads entered so far. There seems to be some sort of mechanical aspect of the site that hasn't picked up my pic for inclusion in the group of 3 "current entries", so I'm trying to figure out what I've done wrong. What do you mean by "it's entered!"? I just want to be sure that when the board automatically puts the images up for voting, I don't exclude myself for having done something dumb. Thanks.

Apr 14, 2024 at 05:39 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Fred Amico
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · My Weekly Assignment pic isn't in the Current Entries

I'm not Dan obviously, but can tell you that your image definitely made it as an entry. I just went to the weekly assignment sub forum and there it is!

Apr 14, 2024 at 07:35 PM
coralnut
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · My Weekly Assignment pic isn't in the Current Entries

I'm still confused. The thread is there, but the image isn't included in the list of entry images when you click on the "Current Entries" link at the top left of the forum page. Right now there are 4 thread submissions, but only 3 images are included in the "Current Entries" page, and mine is missing. I don't know if that is significant or not.

Apr 14, 2024 at 07:57 PM
coralnut
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · My Weekly Assignment pic isn't in the Current Entries

Well, I was right to be worried about my image not being included in the "Current Entries" tab. It's not up for voting either.

Apr 17, 2024 at 07:23 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.