Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Apple Watch Ultra 2 S/M Trail Loop (& more - extra straps)

darthalal
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Apple Watch Ultra 2 S/M Trail Loop (& more - extra straps)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Final drop - Apple Watch Ultra 2 S/M Trail Loop (& more)

Sold

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I'm selling my Apple Watch Ultra 2 - This was purchased new from Best Buy in December. Comes with several straps, all pictured at some point:

- Apple Orange/Beige S/M Trail Loop (original Apple band that came with the watch)
- Zagg Sport Watch Band (similar to the Apple Sport Loop) in Yellow, 
- Zagg Sport Watch Band (similar to the Apple Sport Loop) in Red (each Zagg worn a few times)
- Apple Magnetic Link Leather band in "Ink"  (unworn other than trying it on)
- Bullstrap Leather Band in "Cloud" (unworn other than trying it on)
- Third Party black Milanese Loop style band - purchased to see if I thought I'd like a real Milanese band and wasn't a big fan. Unworn other than trying it on.

Along with those straps, the watch comes in original box with original charger and packaging. It has cellular + gps connectivity (requires a cell plan with your carrier for cell service of course). Also includes an uninstalled matte finish screen protector (I put matte screen protectors on all of my devices - this watch got one the day it arrived, that was only taken off for the pictures you see here to sell it).

Watch works perfectly, and looks great - I can't find any blemishes; see the photos. It's had a screen protector since day 1, and has been worn on and off in rotation with my Garmin watch over the past few months. Mostly "off" as I've realized I just don't use it and the Garmin has buttons and does everything I need a watch to do, and I realized I only find myself reaching for this watch out of guilt for spending so much on it.   There is some light wear on the Trail Loop from normal use where the velcro attaches, but no staining or actual damage that I can find. 

Battery capacity is 100%.

Price includes PayPal and shipping.

Pictures:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/staufhammer/albums/72177720316133783/

A few samples:

IMG_4711 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4710 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4716 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4718 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4719 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4721 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4728 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4802 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4801 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

IMG_4811 Large by StaufhammerBackup, on Flickr

Apr 10, 2024 at 01:22 PM
dmge

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Apple Watch Ultra 2 S/M Trail Loop (& more - extra straps)

Tag

Apr 30, 2024 at 09:58 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.