Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

Peregrine checking out his weapons

  
 
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Taken through breaking storm clouds and sunlight with the Sigma 150-600 S.
Gary




  NIKON Z 9    VR 150-600mm f/5-6.3G lens    600mm    f/6.3    1/5000s    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  




Apr 02, 2024 at 03:17 PM
Ted ellis
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Yes, nice light. Also nice bg, pose and IQ Gary.


Apr 02, 2024 at 04:00 PM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Sweet photo Gary. Give that bird a tooth pick

Morris



Apr 02, 2024 at 05:57 PM
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Ted ellis wrote:
Yes, nice light. Also nice bg, pose and IQ Gary.


---------------------------------------------

morris wrote:
Sweet photo Gary. Give that bird a tooth pick

Morris


Appreciate the comments



Apr 03, 2024 at 06:49 AM
tjbel05
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


This is so pretty. the colors are rich, the bird is perfectly posed and the creaminess of the background is awesome.


Apr 03, 2024 at 08:46 AM
johnohio
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Great looking subject, cool perch, great light, wonderful background, great pose, everything comes together to make this an awesome shot ! Congrats Gary.

John



Apr 03, 2024 at 09:25 AM
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


tjbel05 wrote:
This is so pretty. the colors are rich, the bird is perfectly posed and the creaminess of the background is awesome.


Thanks much Tammy !



Apr 03, 2024 at 12:27 PM
Dave_E
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Oh Gary that is a beautiful image, that little bit of light on that lovely bird against that beautiful dark background.

Dave



Apr 03, 2024 at 03:51 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


sweet shot



Apr 03, 2024 at 04:02 PM
Tyr-Sog
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


great all the way around. Love that branch!


Apr 03, 2024 at 04:36 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

jcnemy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Killer shot all around! Already mentioned....buttery BG, details, colors, pose, and that branch! Thanks for inspiring!


Apr 03, 2024 at 05:04 PM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Beautiful image.

Birdie



Apr 03, 2024 at 05:19 PM
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


johnohio wrote:
Great looking subject, cool perch, great light, wonderful background, great pose, everything comes together to make this an awesome shot ! Congrats Gary.

John

Appreciated John
---------------------------------------------

Dave_E wrote:
Oh Gary that is a beautiful image, that little bit of light on that lovely bird against that beautiful dark background.

Dave

Thanks Dave
---------------------------------------------

kdacharya wrote:
sweet shot

Thank you



Apr 04, 2024 at 06:59 AM
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Tyr-Sog wrote:
great all the way around. Love that branch!

Thank you
---------------------------------------------

jcnemy wrote:
Killer shot all around! Already mentioned....buttery BG, details, colors, pose, and that branch! Thanks for inspiring!


Appreciate the input



Apr 04, 2024 at 07:00 AM
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


birdied wrote:
Beautiful image.

Birdie


Thanks very much Birdie



Apr 04, 2024 at 07:00 AM
Erictator
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


What a great looking bird, natural lighting was your friend for sure, well caught Gary!
Eric



Apr 04, 2024 at 07:35 AM
mogul
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Tammy or sigma?


Apr 04, 2024 at 10:41 AM
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


Erictator wrote:
What a great looking bird, natural lighting was your friend for sure, well caught Gary!
Eric


Thanks Eric !



Apr 04, 2024 at 12:51 PM
sum1sgrampa
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Peregrine checking out his weapons


mogul wrote:
Tammy or sigma?


Sigma Sport. I shot that lens for seven years but replaced it with the Z180-600



Apr 04, 2024 at 12:52 PM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.