Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Minolta CLE rangefinder w/28mm Rokkor Leica-M mount $925

lolopasstrail

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Minolta CLE rangefinder w/28mm Rokkor Leica-M mount $925

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Minolta CLE rangefinder w/28mm Rokkor Leica-M $925

Available 11 following

Price: $925.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

A very discreet street and travel outfit, smaller and lighter than a Leica M, with metering and exposure system it took years for Leica to catch up with. This is a very effective street camera, or can serve as a backup to your Leica.

The Minolta CLE is a TTL Off The Film Plane metering manual & automatic exposure aperture-priority 35 mm rangefinder camera that uses Leica M-mount lenses.

The viewfinder has projected frames for 28 mm, 40 mm and 90 mm focal lengths.

M-Rokkor 28 mm f/2.8 wide-angle is included. Also original Minolta protective filter, and lens cap.

The 28 has apparent rub marks on the coating on one side of the front element- possibly from cleaning- and what might be dust, but I have seen no effect on resulting photos.

Price is my net.

Please let me know if any questions- but please PM me, I won't necessarily look at this posting for replies.

Mar 13, 2024 at 11:55 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.