Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Panasonic LUMIX ZS100

lolopasstrail

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic LUMIX ZS100

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic LUMIX ZS100

Sold

Price: $357.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I have carried this handy little beauty on various trips around the world, and it's always come through. I have a total of three batteries. No charger, as I use usb to charge it. I am the original owner, purchased new from Adorama. Not sure how many exposures, I'd estimate 2000-3000.

As Panasonic describes it: "Perfect for travelers, the LUMIX ZS100 Digital Camera brings the legendary optical performance of a 10X (25-250mm) LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens with amazingly stable O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera. With a powerful, 1-inch 20.1-megapixel MOS sensor, the ZS100 is optically stabilized to add striking depth of field dimension to your photographs even in low-light conditions."

I will pay shipping, buyer to add any PayPal fee.

Please let me know if any questions- but please PM me, I won't necessarily look at this posting for replies.

Mar 13, 2024 at 11:20 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.