Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

"When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All Ab...

zeitlos
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · "When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All About The Gear

Here is one more video where he talks about gear => “What I‘m looking for in a camera“. Personally, I found it interesting again.

Mar 20, 2024 at 04:45 PM
RoamingScott
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · "When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All About The Gear

- Know how to expose a photo
- Know how to use focus peaking
- Use the histogram in your EVF/LCD

Groundbreaking stuff, saved you 15 minutes

Mar 20, 2024 at 04:54 PM
zeitlos
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · "When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All About The Gear

„Durch nichts bezeichnen die Menschen mehr ihren Charakter als durch das, was sie lächerlich finden.“ (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

I may add:
If you're going to be a smartass like you are, you should at least make sure you're getting it right.

Mar 20, 2024 at 05:40 PM
RoamingScott
• • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · "When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All About The Gear

zeitlos wrote:
„Durch nichts bezeichnen die Menschen mehr ihren Charakter als durch das, was sie lächerlich finden.“ (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

I may add:
If you're going to be a smartass like you are, you should at least make sure you're getting it right.

I succinctly recap a video you posted with zero commentary or context, and you insult me in two languages. What a winner.

Mar 20, 2024 at 09:17 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

johnvanr
• • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · "When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All About The Gear

RoamingScott wrote:
I succinctly recap a video you posted with zero commentary or context, and you insult me in two languages. What a winner.

Oh, come on. You often play the role of a know-it-all. Own up to it. If you’re in your habit of snarky comments, at least take it like a man when someone calls you out on it.

Sometimes you’re right. In this case, you’re just being a pain.

Mar 20, 2024 at 09:29 PM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · "When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All About The Gear

johnvanr wrote:
Oh, come on. You often play the role of a know-it-all. Own up to it. If you’re in your habit of snarky comments, at least take it like a man when someone calls you out on it.

Sometimes you’re right. In this case, you’re just being a pain.

He is a bigger know-it-all and bigger pain than some curmudgeons on this site.

Mar 21, 2024 at 12:58 AM
johnvanr
• • • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · "When I've got this in my hand I can create" – It's Not All About The Gear

Imagemaster wrote:
He is a bigger know-it-all and bigger pain than some curmudgeons on this site.

Exactly my thoughts.

Mar 21, 2024 at 06:30 AM
1              end

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.