Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite pr...

Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

These are most fantastic images of one of my most favorite "big cats". The are beautiful here! I envy you the "rush" you must feel observing and photographing the beautiful creatures. Your images are so well done!
Dan

Feb 23, 2024 at 01:50 PM
Tim D.
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

These are all amazing! Your passion for these majestic animals really shines through your work here. Very inspiring.

Feb 23, 2024 at 07:56 PM
OwlsEyes
• • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Marc,
These are so much more than photos, they are wildlife art. I love the wildlife landscapes with small leopards in a large habitat. The black and white and sunset leopard are jaw-dropping images.

bravo!
bruce

Feb 23, 2024 at 08:55 PM
marc2307
• •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

RichP42 wrote:
Spectacular set! I love the ones that capture not just the leopards but also the beauty of the environment.
Thanks for sharing.

Richard

Many thanks Richard for your kind words, I'm quite passionate about AnimalScapes!

Feb 24, 2024 at 06:21 PM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

These are just spectacular every one of them.

Fantastic set and thanks for sharing Marc

Lil

Feb 25, 2024 at 01:23 PM
marc2307
• •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Many thanks for the kind words and positive comments everyone, greatly appreciated.

Feb 26, 2024 at 06:12 AM
gmccroskery
• • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

I'm almost at a loss for words. These are so good, it's hard for me to process after being a photographer for 35 years. As someone else here pointed out, these are truly examples of outstanding photographic art.

Greg

Mar 01, 2024 at 11:11 PM
Kit Laughlin
• • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

OwlsEyes above said it perfectly: these are wildlife art. Superb, and I have forwarded this thread to interested friends. Really excellent work.

Mar 02, 2024 at 12:11 AM
Ted ellis
• • • • • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Marc,

congrats onTOTW. A stunning series of images..

Ted

Mar 02, 2024 at 06:47 AM
Patrickwc

p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Beautiful composition and magical light. Great photog Marc, thanks for sharing!

Mar 02, 2024 at 08:56 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

I envy you photographers that get to photograph these majestic creatures! These images are so crisp, clean, exposure perfect compositions.
Mark these are OUTSTANDING! Just beautiful!

I wish there was some way we could make these countries a natural zoo. Unconfined, policed, and the people financially independent. Wishful thinking eh?
Again tremendous photography!
A friends daughter was a photographer for Natl Geo and Smithsonian mag and, she is a SUPER photograher BUT I find yours, and other N&W members as equal and many times BETTER ,than the magazines images!
Dan

Edited on Mar 02, 2024 at 01:16 PM · View previous versions

Mar 02, 2024 at 12:04 PM
Abuttolph
• • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

These are simply incredible images! I love how you worked in so many focal ranges.

Mar 02, 2024 at 12:26 PM
dclark
• • • • •
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Wow! One of the best sets I have ever seen on the FM site.
Beautiful photographs and excellent commentary.
Thanks for the work you did to share this with us.

Dave

Mar 02, 2024 at 01:29 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

I totally agree with Dave and my above comment! The level of photography here is most exemplary!

Mar 02, 2024 at 03:42 PM
QuantumLight

p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Wow! Simply superb, amazing images! Thank you very much for sharing with us.

Mar 03, 2024 at 09:53 AM
marc2307
• •
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Many thanks for the kind words & TOTW votes everyone, greatly appreciated.

Mar 03, 2024 at 07:51 PM
voltaire
• • • •
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Amazing set of images, Marc. Two thumbs up. Thank you for sharing.

Mar 04, 2024 at 05:06 PM
guitardirky
• • •
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

love the environmental shots

Mar 08, 2024 at 04:54 PM
Chris.J
• •
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

Incredible set! Hard to pick a favorite but #3 is spectacular!

Mar 12, 2024 at 12:55 PM
Greg Biggs

p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · The wonderful world of African Leopards, and why they are my favorite predator.

These are the shots I have dreamt of going to Africa for. You have shared such a remarkable set of photos. Thank you.

Mar 16, 2024 at 02:54 PM
1              end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.