Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Anyone control a Yongnuo YN968N flash for Nikon with an SU800 or a Nikon...

kennebunk larry

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anyone control a Yongnuo YN968N flash for Nikon with an SU800 or a Nikon flash commander mode?

I own the Yongnuo YN968N flash. It seems like a great flash especially for the money and it gets compared to the SB-900. I control my Nikon flashes with either a Nikon flash like the SB-800 which has a commander mode, the Nikon SU-800 (actually I use a Chinese knockoff which is great) or, in the past, a Nikon camera with commander mode.. Using the SU-800, I can trip the Yongnuo flash but can't alter its power. I find the flash's menu complicated and think I am not using the correct settings to permit it being controlled. Has anyone successfuly controlled this flash with either the SU-800 or commander mode from a camera or flash?

Feb 18, 2024 at 01:05 PM
exdeejjjaaaa
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anyone control a Yongnuo YN968N flash for Nikon with an SU800 or a Nikon flash commander mode?

I think if you want to combine both Nikon and Yongnuo speedlites then you need to get Yongnuo YN622N trigger system

Feb 18, 2024 at 01:30 PM
kennebunk larry

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Anyone control a Yongnuo YN968N flash for Nikon with an SU800 or a Nikon flash commander mode?

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of.

Larry

exdeejjjaaaa wrote:
I think if you want to combine both Nikon and Yongnuo speedlites then you need to get Yongnuo YN622N trigger system

Feb 18, 2024 at 01:33 PM
exdeejjjaaaa
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Anyone control a Yongnuo YN968N flash for Nikon with an SU800 or a Nikon flash commander mode?

kennebunk larry wrote:
Thanks. That's what I was afraid of.

why do you afraid ? it is cheap price-wise

Feb 18, 2024 at 01:38 PM
kennebunk larry

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Anyone control a Yongnuo YN968N flash for Nikon with an SU800 or a Nikon flash commander mode?

Thanks for your trouble!

Larry

Feb 18, 2024 at 03:45 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.