Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

  

Valentines Day Couple

  
 
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Valentines Day Couple


Soho, NYC.

Steve



SteveSchulmanPhotography 2023

Valentines Day Couple




Feb 18, 2024 at 11:24 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Valentines Day Couple


Nice composition of a nice holiday Steve!
Love her hat!
Dan



Feb 18, 2024 at 11:35 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Valentines Day Couple


Danpbphoto wrote:
Nice composition of a nice holiday Steve!
Love her hat!
Dan


Thanks Dan. Did you bring your honey a big bouquet of roses?

Steve



Feb 18, 2024 at 11:39 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Valentines Day Couple


eeneryma wrote:
Thanks Dan. Did you bring your honey a big bouquet of roses?

Steve

No I did not Steve! I took her out to her favorite resturaunt for a candle lit dinner!
There was a single rose on the table!
Dan




Feb 18, 2024 at 11:43 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Valentines Day Couple


Danpbphoto wrote:
No I did not Steve! I took her out to her favorite resturaunt for a candle lit dinner!
There was a single rose on the table!
Dan



I hope you know I was being playful and facetious. Spending quality time with one's loved one on Valentines Day is all that matters.

Steve



Feb 18, 2024 at 11:48 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Valentines Day Couple


eeneryma wrote:
I hope you know I was being playful and facetious. Spending quality time with one's loved one on Valentines Day is all that matters.

Steve

Oh I know that Steve! I did not think otherwise!
And it never hurts to remind me that I better NOT forget this day either!




Feb 18, 2024 at 11:52 AM
Pitter
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Valentines Day Couple


Wonderful catch. I like the ears on her hat. Looks like they've been shopping.


Feb 18, 2024 at 06:53 PM
GoodEgg
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Valentines Day Couple


Oh, they've been shopping, all right -- she's got a tiny purse over her shoulder and he's got the dozen roses in one hand and three big bags of goodies in the other. Way to keep your street eyes open, Steve!


Feb 20, 2024 at 01:04 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Valentines Day Couple


GoodEgg wrote:
Oh, they've been shopping, all right -- she's got a tiny purse over her shoulder and he's got the dozen roses in one hand and three big bags of goodies in the other. Way to keep your street eyes open, Steve!


Thanks G.E.

Steve



Feb 20, 2024 at 10:33 AM







FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.