Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Billingham Compact and Fogg Bags

WETZLARFAN

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Billingham Compact and Fogg Bags

Billingham Compact Stowaway Bag

Available 2 following

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

I like sturdy, minimalist camera bags, but nothing says, ďThereís something really expensive inside.Ē like a new Fogg or Billingham bag. Here are two bags that you can use right away without going through all the years of properly wearing them in.
Billingham Compact Stowaway shoulder bag. In addition to the main compartment, this has two zippered and four slide in pockets, leather trim, three-layer waterproof fabric, belt loops, and really (really!) heavy brass fittings. You can get the dimensions on the Billingham website, but I used it for a Leica with lens and sun hood plus one other lens. Retails for $225.00. This is nicely worn to give it street cred patina on the leather and fabric. All the slight staining is included at no extra charge. You donít even have to own a camera to find a good use for this bag. The camera is not included. PayPal and shipping within CONUS are.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fogg (London) Bag

Available

Price: $40.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: USPS

A really old Fogg bag from the days when they were made in London. I donít think that it is still available. I used it for years with a Sony NEX-7 and it was a perfect fit. I now have a Sony α6400. It fits, but it is too snug for quick removal and replacement. Approximate inside measurements are 5 1/4 X 3 1/2 X 2 1/2 inches. I love the hook and loop closure as it is super-fast to open, but noisy if someone else tries to open it. This is the ultimate stealth bag, ugly, but with many more years of service left. No strap. I think this one should be worth more than a new bag, but most people wonít agree so I have to ask $40. since Iím including PayPal and shipping within CONUS

Feb 10, 2024 at 07:58 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.