Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Withdrawn: Leica MP Silver with box/cap/strap *low price

dustinroderick
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica MP Silver with box/cap/strap *low price

Mp

Withdrawn

Price: $3,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Relisting as I had a buyer back out on a different forum.

Thinking of selling my recently acquired, MP silver. I bought as a backup, but right after purchasing I found a great deal on an m4-p which is realistically all that I need for a backup body. I don't shoot 35mm as much as I always think I'm going to.

The camera is in great shape serial number dates it to around a 2009 production date. Has the older "sharkskin" leatherette.

Comes with box/papers/strap and spare battery cover.

Slight blemish on top plate from previous owner, but hardly noticeable. Best way to show it is for me to send you a video of the condition. *If seriously interested* you can PM me with an email or phone number and I'll send you a video showing the condition of the camera. This is a better way to highlight any wear or use marks. I find photos can sometimes be a bit misleading. Aside from the one slight blemish, it looks new. Ive run a couple rolls through it and everything feels really really good. The frame spacing is great and the rewind clutch holds really firm. (common issues I've seen before).

Will take $3350 PayPal and shipped. Listing at my rock bottom price in hopes to offload it quickly.

No trades at the moment. I'm all set on gear (at least that's what I tell myself)

Feb 04, 2024 at 05:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.