Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Oreo Oreo ...

  
 
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Oreo Oreo ...






Kent Southers 2024



Edited on Feb 03, 2024 at 03:56 PM · View previous versions



Feb 03, 2024 at 03:55 PM
jon.oman
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Oreo Oreo ...


Must be the lemon Oreo! My favorite one! Nice image!



Feb 03, 2024 at 03:56 PM
LarryBeemer
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Oreo Oreo ...


Nicely done Mr Bug!

It appears you were lucky enough to have found a cookie that didn't look like it had survived a vicious attack by sandpaper. I can see where riding around in a package within close proximity to other delectable treats such as this has a huge potential of doing that.

I was not so lucky when I was playing around with this particular food item a while back.


LB



Feb 03, 2024 at 06:36 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Oreo Oreo ...


I see where the bakers of Oreo's have brought a whole new line of them with different cookie and cream center flavors!
That would make a great project for someone here....Hint Hint!!!
Well done Kent!
Dan



Feb 04, 2024 at 10:57 AM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Oreo Oreo ...


Can hardly go wrong with an Oreo, my all-time favorite OTC milk-dunkin cookie!
Douglas



Feb 05, 2024 at 07:46 AM
stgrove
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Oreo Oreo ...


Please stop! I have tried to walk past the large Double Stuf Oreos Family Pack without luck. And out here for the week or so I am a family of one.


Feb 05, 2024 at 02:36 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Oreo Oreo ...


jon.oman wrote:
Must be the lemon Oreo! My favorite one! Nice image!


Thanks, Jon.



Feb 05, 2024 at 10:02 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Oreo Oreo ...


LarryBeemer wrote:
Nicely done Mr Bug!

It appears you were lucky enough to have found a cookie that didn't look like it had survived a vicious attack by sandpaper. I can see where riding around in a package within close proximity to other delectable treats such as this has a huge potential of doing that.

I was not so lucky when I was playing around with this particular food item a while back.


LB


Thanks, Larry. Fortunately, it was a new package of originals, and there was just a couple of the blond ones (not my fav) left in the jar.




Feb 05, 2024 at 10:04 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Oreo Oreo ...


Danpbphoto wrote:
I see where the bakers of Oreo's have brought a whole new line of them with different cookie and cream center flavors!
That would make a great project for someone here....Hint Hint!!!
Well done Kent!
Dan


Thanks, Dan.

Yeah, they've got several varieties now. But, after having tried a couple of the more "adventurous" flavors ... we've pretty much stuck to just the original (my fav) and the blonde (momma's fav).




Feb 05, 2024 at 10:07 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Oreo Oreo ...


douter wrote:
Can hardly go wrong with an Oreo, my all-time favorite OTC milk-dunkin cookie!
Douglas


Thanks Douglas.

+1 for the original.

Well, ummm ... yeah, there are some of their "adventurous" flavors that ... ummm, well ... yeah ... are, kinda "wrong".



Feb 05, 2024 at 10:09 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Oreo Oreo ...


stgrove wrote:
Please stop! I have tried to walk past the large Double Stuf Oreos Family Pack without luck. And out here for the week or so I am a family of one.


I may have been known to have a three course meal with them in my past ... First Row, Second Row, Third Row.



Feb 05, 2024 at 10:10 PM
stgrove
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Oreo Oreo ...


Haha, That is exactly what I have been doing since I am rained out here for a few more days.


Feb 06, 2024 at 10:03 AM
sjms
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Oreo Oreo ...


yum!


Feb 06, 2024 at 01:36 PM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.