New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Godox XPro C groups

LarryBeemer
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Godox XPro C groups

While it is possible to have as many as 15 groups on many of the Godox flash units (0-9 plus A thru E), I can not for the life of me figure out how to display anything other than the A thru E groups on the XPro C trigger. In the menu system for the trigger you can choose either up to 5 groups or up to 15 groups but the display never changes from the A thru E. I have read the manual, I have searched the Godox site for new firmware (there is none), and I have searched YT for answers. So far I have come up empty handed on all fronts. Can anyone tell me how to get all of the groups to display on the trigger?

Thanks in advance!

LB

Feb 02, 2024 at 11:09 AM
jlafferty
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Godox XPro C groups

Set the trigger to 16 groups. Then, back at the main screen, select E (using the button to the left of E), and the trigger offers "Gr" (up arrow) and "Gr" (down arrow) at the center of the LCD screen, corresponding to two buttons just below the screen. Press the down arrow button to access 0 onward.

Feb 02, 2024 at 04:13 PM
LarryBeemer
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Godox XPro C groups

jlafferty wrote:
Set the trigger to 16 groups. Then, back at the main screen, select E (using the button to the left of E), and the trigger offers "Gr" (up arrow) and "Gr" (down arrow) at the center of the LCD screen, corresponding to two buttons just below the screen. Press the down arrow button to access 0 onward.

Thanks for the response jlafferty. I thought I tried something similar to that thinking that's how it worked. Obviously I did not do something correctly. I'll have to try it again tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes.

LB

Feb 02, 2024 at 10:23 PM
LarryBeemer
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Godox XPro C groups

jlafferty wrote:
Set the trigger to 16 groups.......

jlafferty,
I just wanted to pop back in here to thank you for your help. I just had the opportunity to try again and your solution was spot on. I'm not sure why I didn't see it yesterday....I'm guessing old timers disease.

Again, thank you.

LB

Feb 03, 2024 at 12:27 PM
jlafferty
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Godox XPro C groups

Thanks for circling back to write these kind words - happy to help And 'sides, you taught me something new about my triggers.

Feb 03, 2024 at 06:04 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.