Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

santoshvk

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

Does anyone use the Bellroy Venture Sling (10 L camera edition) bag and could share their experience with it ?

I am planning to carry it along with my camera backpack and use it during my travels for short city walks and to carry 1-2 primes along with A7RV.
It looks small enough to be packed it in the check-in luggage.

Jan 18, 2024 at 11:15 AM
ottokbre
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

This bag has been slow to catch on. But I know a traveler/street photographer that loves the non-photo centric one.

Mar 29, 2024 at 10:58 AM
mrg60202

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

I use the 6L Venture Sling and I really like it for my small camera with one prime lens. Plenty of room for other stuff... as least for me. And it doesn't look like a camera bag.

Apr 05, 2024 at 09:53 PM
BPsmith511
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

I'm debating upgrading, I will say that non-camera wise I have the 4L lite sling and I absolutely love the thing.

Apr 06, 2024 at 11:53 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

BPsmith511
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

Roman seems to like it: https://www.snapsbyfox.com/blog/my-new-favourite-camera-bag-bellroy-venture-10l-camera-edition-sling

Apr 07, 2024 at 03:16 PM
twelveish
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

Yes, I've had the 10L one for a few weeks now. I like it. It replaced my Peak Design Everyday Sling 6L, and wearing the Bellroy now, it feels no bigger than the 6L did. Main reason was I was getting tired of how the PD felt like a box, and how it sorf of bounced around/against me, when wearing it. The Bellroy forms to my body more, while still offering enough protection, IMO. Also easier to work in/out of than the PD.

The first one arrived broken at the weakest link - the plastic clasp for the strap. (Bellroy support were flawless and solved it promptly). The strap isn't as nice as the one on the PD Sling, where the quick adjust is a better design, easier to use. But the bag itself is much nicer overall, I'm happy with it.

Apr 20, 2024 at 04:28 AM
johnvanr
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

I have the 10l camera sling and the 6l regular one. I like both, mostly because they’re sturdy and lightweight. I only wish the strap would be a little longer on both.

Apr 20, 2024 at 07:48 AM
stompyq
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Bellroy Venture Sling (camera edition)

Is the 10L camera sling very different from a 9L regular venture sling? For carrying 1 body with an attached lens and a separate lens?

Apr 29, 2024 at 10:49 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.