Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Sold: Sony A1 Mirrorless Camera - 56 shutter count!

Nikon1960
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A1 Mirrorless Camera - 56 shutter count!

Sony A1

Sold

Price: $4,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

For sale is a Sony A1. As pictured, it is in excellent condition, the paint (mainly the sharp edges) does have some wear as pictured from normal use. The mechanical shutter count is just 56, and most of that is from my use of the sensor shield when turning the camera on and off. Otherwise, the camera was mainly used in e-shutter. Included will be the original box, two OEM batteries, OEM charger, neck strap, USB cable with OEM USB charger and cable clip, manuals, USA Warranty Card, and papers. Also included but not pictured is the power cord for the charger and the strap eyelets which I removed from the camera. Please message me with any questions you may have.

Prices include shipping and regular Goods and Services PayPal fees. I cannot take PayPal Friends and Family, as I hold a business PayPal account. Shipping to Canada is available, but extra (please PM me for a shipping quote). Add 0.6% extra if requesting an invoice, as invoices carry a 3.5% fee vs 2.9%. Add 2.1% extra if paying with an International PayPal account. Other forms of payment may be discussed.

Image taken with this camera

Dec 19, 2023 at 04:05 AM
justinwjones
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A1 Mirrorless Camera - 56 shutter count!

PM

Dec 19, 2023 at 11:18 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.