Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Sold: Mr. Ding Noxlux DG 50mm f/1.1 E58 V2.1 Leica M Mount Lens - Black

jbcameradesigns
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Mr. Ding Noxlux DG 50mm f/1.1 E58 V2.1 Leica M Mount Lens - Black

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Mr. Ding Noxlux DG 50mm f/1.1 E58 V2.1 Leica M Mount Lens - Black

Sold

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping to USA only. Price includes shipping and PP fees.

Up for sale is a beautiful copy of the newest version 2.1 Mr. Ding Noxlux 50mm 1.1 lens for Leica M mount in BLACK. The copy is amazing adapted to any mirrorless camera. The bokeh highlights stay round and pleasing at f1.4 and f2. I loved shooting this lens on my Zf. The bokeh is super soft and unique…that is the draw of this lens. And at f/2 and beyond it is sharp! I’ll miss this lens, just need to clear some room in the lens cupboard.

Lens comes boxed LNIB with all accessories and paperwork. No marks, dings, dust or anything. It’s a solid and tight lens…really great build quality. (Most would rate this lens as 10)

Price includes shipping and PayPal. (I’ll post pictures soon!)

Thanks,
J.B.

Dec 17, 2023 at 01:17 PM
Nocc
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Mr. Ding Noxlux DG 50mm f/1.1 E58 V2.1 Leica M Mount Lens - Black

Pm

Dec 17, 2023 at 05:47 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.