New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Pentax 43mm ltm

Abu_Yusuf

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Pentax 43mm ltm

Wondering if anyone has any experience with the lens. I used to have it in the K mount and I liked it. I know it's a little awkward given that focal length does not match any framelines... Still, curious to know if anyone used it.

Nov 24, 2023 at 09:08 AM
ocean2059
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Pentax 43mm ltm

I have a copy of this lens and I like it very much. When I got my copy, it came with an optical finder. The rangefinder focusing of my copy is bit off so I have been using it mostly on mirrorless bodies. It's also worth noting that the MFD is 0.9m. I have close focus adapters for both Leica L-mount and Nikon Z-mount so it can focus to about 0.5m. Since you have a K-mount lens and you know how good it is.

Nov 24, 2023 at 10:18 AM
Abu_Yusuf

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Pentax 43mm ltm

Thanks! I do miss it... I had the 43 and the 77mm lenses which I sold as part of my move to Fuji X and M systems... Now I miss them. Although I realize if I wanted to get the 43mm, it would be cheaper to get the K-mount version along with a used K3 than buying the ltm version. Wonder why they are so expensive

Nov 24, 2023 at 02:16 PM
ocean2059
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Pentax 43mm ltm

Personally, I think that both 43mm and 77mm Limited together with 31mm are worth getting back to Pentax K1/K3 system again for pure image quality considerations.

Nov 24, 2023 at 02:53 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.