Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

At 13 months

  
 
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · At 13 months


At 13 months












Edited on Nov 21, 2023 at 01:29 PM · View previous versions



Nov 19, 2023 at 08:18 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · At 13 months


Great expression even with the masks, James! Certainly brings to mind several different scenarios.
Douglas



Nov 20, 2023 at 05:41 AM
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · At 13 months


Thanks Douglas.


douter wrote:
Great expression even with the masks, James! Certainly brings to mind several different scenarios.
Douglas





Nov 20, 2023 at 10:55 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · At 13 months


Yes today's World Jim!
Well done!
Dan



Nov 20, 2023 at 11:01 AM
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · At 13 months


Thank you Dan

Danpbphoto wrote:
Yes today's World Jim!
Well done!
Dan




Nov 20, 2023 at 04:13 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · At 13 months


The images are nicely composed, beautifully processed and evocative. The only problem is that I don't understand the title and the significance of 13 months.
Cheers,
Brent



Nov 21, 2023 at 08:31 AM
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · At 13 months


Brent, this was at 13 months of the Covid-19 pandemic, and government quarantine-in-place. The future was a large question mark at this point. I guess leaving the mask to convey that wasn't very clear, but I try and let the image do all the talking - if possible.
Jim

bnfotografie wrote:
The images are nicely composed, beautifully processed and evocative. The only problem is that I don't understand the title and the significance of 13 months.
Cheers,
Brent





Nov 21, 2023 at 11:30 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · At 13 months


I surmised it might have something to do with Covid Jim.

I have a feeling that the "mask" will become part of life.



Nov 21, 2023 at 12:28 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · At 13 months




James Markus wrote:
Brent, this was at 13 months of the Covid-19 pandemic, and government quarantine-in-place. The future was a large question mark at this point. I guess leaving the mask to convey that wasn't very clear, but I try and let the image do all the talking - if possible.
Jim



Thanks for the explanation. Two weeks ago my wife and I got Covid for the first time. Made it almost four years, then got careless. We went to a packed indoor concert and four days later it hit us hard. We're still recovering. I guess masks will be part of our future now.
Cheers,
Brent



Nov 21, 2023 at 04:24 PM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · At 13 months


Nice images and I'm empathetic to the whole issue. I came down with Covid for the first time in June 2022....four months after I lost my brother to the disease. Today I tested positive for the second time with the latest variant.

My wife and I are accepting our boosters as soon as they are available but I think such is the nature of the viral world that it'll be with us in one form or another.



Nov 21, 2023 at 05:17 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · At 13 months


Al Trujillo wrote:
Nice images and I'm empathetic to the whole issue. I came down with Covid for the first time in June 2022....four months after I lost my brother to the disease. Today I tested positive for the second time with the latest variant.

My wife and I are accepting our boosters as soon as they are available but I think such is the nature of the viral world that it'll be with us in one form or another.


I have been really sick for over a week. Had CV test yesterday..Negative. So I don't know what I have but is is TERRIBLE!

Just rest as Brent tells me!
Dan




Nov 21, 2023 at 05:36 PM
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · At 13 months


Al, I am sorry for your loss of your brother. Covid-19 killed my brother in May 2021. I hope you and your wife have a swift uneventful recovery.
Jim

Al Trujillo wrote:
Nice images and I'm empathetic to the whole issue. I came down with Covid for the first time in June 2022....four months after I lost my brother to the disease. Today I tested positive for the second time with the latest variant.

My wife and I are accepting our boosters as soon as they are available but I think such is the nature of the viral world that it'll be with us in one form or another.




Nov 21, 2023 at 08:10 PM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · At 13 months


Danpbphoto wrote:
I have been really sick for over a week. Had CV test yesterday..Negative. So I don't know what I have but is is TERRIBLE!

Just rest as Brent tells me!
Dan



At the onset of this particular episode my first test was negative but two days later (yesterday) may second test came back positive. I'm feeling better today than yesterday and I hope your recovery is swift.



Nov 22, 2023 at 01:35 AM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · At 13 months


James Markus wrote:
Al, I am sorry for your loss of your brother. Covid-19 killed my brother in May 2021. I hope you and your wife have a swift uneventful recovery.
Jim



Thank you James. He ignored the pleadings of his family to vaccinate and it cost him in the end. He had the sharp intellect of a physicist but went down the rabbit hole of conspiracists. Unfortunate, but true.



Nov 22, 2023 at 01:37 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · At 13 months


Al Trujillo wrote:
At the onset of this particular episode my first test was negative but two days later (yesterday) may second test came back positive. I'm feeling better today than yesterday and I hope your recovery is swift.


Thanks Al!
Whatever I have is BAD!
Constant ringing in the ears, distended abdomen, terrible "aftertaste" in my mouth after only 1 meal, no sense of smell or taste, muscle aches and pain....feeling better than 1st week but still no real improvement..
Thanks Al!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Dan




Nov 22, 2023 at 09:46 AM
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · At 13 months


Dan, You may want to go visit a doc-in-a-box (med station) and see if they may have some anti-bio-tics they could prescribe.

Danpbphoto wrote:
Thanks Al!
Whatever I have is BAD!
Constant ringing in the ears, distended abdomen, terrible "aftertaste" in my mouth after only 1 meal, no sense of smell or taste, muscle aches and pain....feeling better than 1st week but still no real improvement..
Thanks Al!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Dan






Nov 22, 2023 at 10:18 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · At 13 months


James Markus wrote:
Dan, You may want to go visit a doc-in-a-box (med station) and see if they may have some anti-bio-tics they could prescribe.



Thanks Jim!
I did do that on Monday. Not happy with how they handled the appointment-Minute Clinic. May go to the "Urgent Care" later today!
Thanks!
Appreciate the advice!



Nov 22, 2023 at 10:22 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · At 13 months


James Markus wrote:
Dan, You may want to go visit a doc-in-a-box (med station) and see if they may have some anti-bio-tics they could prescribe.


Jim,
I took your advice and let go of my "bullheadedness" and went to the Hospitals Urgent Care. They did 2 CV tests..NO COVID but I have ALL the symptoms, except fever, of CV19!
All test show nothing abnormal!

But just remarking to ALL members reading this...if you feel bad..go get examined!
Thanks again for your, members, concern!





Nov 22, 2023 at 12:35 PM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · At 13 months


I've reached an age where I finally figured out that Pride kills more men than any other combination of diseases.

We need to take better care of ourselves; even if just for our families.

Al



Nov 22, 2023 at 02:57 PM
rbianco
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · At 13 months


I like the B&W


Nov 25, 2023 at 09:05 AM
1
       2       end






FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.