Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Welcome To My House

  
 
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Welcome To My House


A nice walk thru the woods to find this..










No indoor comforts







A "one-holer"




Nov 04, 2023 at 11:15 AM
DougVaughn
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Welcome To My House


Very nice, Dan. The folks who lived there would need to get along really well because there's no space to get away. I guess in good weather, you have all of the surrounding woods, and of course the outhouse should have a level of privacy.



Nov 05, 2023 at 08:27 PM
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Welcome To My House


Great finding Dan, the threes have not leaves at all now.

Marcelo



Nov 05, 2023 at 10:30 PM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Welcome To My House


DougVaughn wrote:
Very nice, Dan. The folks who lived there would need to get along really well because there's no space to get away. I guess in good weather, you have all of the surrounding woods, and of course the outhouse should have a level of privacy.

This is in the Catoctin Mts near Camp David Doug. It is on an old gravel dirt road and hidden by overgrown vegetation. Privacy yes! But no lights or heater? Brrrrrrrrrr!
Thanks!
Dan




Nov 06, 2023 at 09:29 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Welcome To My House


Lightsearcher wrote:
Great finding Dan, the threes have not leaves at all now.

Marcelo

Yes in the mountains they have fallen already Marcelo. Down here in the "sticks" many trees still are changing color and temps rocking back-n-forth from cold, 50'sF, to 75F daytime.
Thanks for your comments!




Nov 06, 2023 at 09:32 AM
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Welcome To My House


Great find, appears to be in comparatively good condition.

What is hanging down from the edge of the porch roof? Looks like decorative lights?

Bob



Nov 06, 2023 at 03:18 PM
lumenspixel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Welcome To My House


Looks both comfy and ominous. Strange.


Nov 07, 2023 at 07:54 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Welcome To My House


Bob Jarman wrote:
Great find, appears to be in comparatively good condition.

What is hanging down from the edge of the porch roof? Looks like decorative lights?

Bob

It is ice cycles Bob!!!!!!!! That area has had rain and below freezing temps already.
Today 75F! Days ago...20's at night a few weeks ago. Mother Nature can't seem to decide what season she wants to "present".

It is in not bad condition and one of the Park Rangers used to live there up until about 10 years ago. There is still NO indoor toilet. But it does have a handle pump for water.

Thanks!




Nov 07, 2023 at 09:22 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Welcome To My House


lumenspixel wrote:
Looks both comfy and ominous. Strange.

Thanks Michel! It is indeed all the above!
Dan




Nov 07, 2023 at 09:25 AM
CDalessandro
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Welcome To My House


What a cozy find!...well, not that outhouse... too cold for me. I guess the upside it is private.

Nice work Dan!

Carol



Nov 08, 2023 at 09:20 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Welcome To My House


CDalessandro wrote:
What a cozy find!...well, not that outhouse... too cold for me. I guess the upside it is private.

Nice work Dan!

Carol

Thank you Carol. I can see myself living here BUT.........having to walk to the "privy"? At night? In Winter? No lights? No windows?
I have experienced that as a combat soldier. Not liking it as a civilian!
Thanks!




Nov 08, 2023 at 11:44 AM
CDalessandro
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Welcome To My House


Danpbphoto wrote:
Thank you Carol. I can see myself living here BUT.........having to walk to the "privy"? At night? In Winter? No lights? No windows?
I have experienced that as a combat soldier. Not liking it as a civilian!
Thanks!

Yes, once is enough...and thank you for your service, Dan.






Nov 08, 2023 at 07:37 PM
slugly2
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Welcome To My House


I'm getting Hansel & Gretel vibes from that little cottage in the woods!


Nov 09, 2023 at 04:18 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Welcome To My House


CDalessandro wrote:

I APPRECIATE that Carol! It is going on 60 years! Seems like yesterday sometimes!




Nov 09, 2023 at 09:40 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Welcome To My House


slugly2 wrote:
I'm getting Hansel & Gretel vibes from that little cottage in the woods!


Gday cobber!
Yeah I can see that mate!
Stay safe in "Oz"!
Digger



Nov 09, 2023 at 09:41 AM
Essvee
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Welcome To My House


Love the one-holer


Nov 19, 2023 at 11:42 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Welcome To My House


Essvee wrote:
Love the one-holer

Thanks Essvee!
Dan




Nov 20, 2023 at 09:39 AM
windypham
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Welcome To My House


Nice work Dan! Always love to see wooden house in the forest


Nov 20, 2023 at 10:33 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Welcome To My House


windypham wrote:
Nice work Dan! Always love to see wooden house in the forest


Cảm ơn bạn Phạm



Nov 20, 2023 at 10:58 AM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Welcome To My House


I love this place. Great, great job with the photos--especially the first one. I'd love to have a cabin like that to fix up and hang out in. Tones, detail, angle--you nailed them all.
Cheers,
Brent



Nov 20, 2023 at 10:10 PM
1
       2       end






FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.