1       2       3              6      
       end

Fuji GFX 100 II and new lenses - Pre-order / Shipping Thread

Peter Figen
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.7 #1 · p.7 #1 · Fuji GFX 100 II and new lenses - Pre-order / Shipping Thread

BrandonSi wrote:
Which wagon are you taking to carry all that gear in?! Radio Flyer?

A Radio Flyer would be perfect, especially if it had cupholder slots for every lens. To be honest, I haven't quite figured it out yet. I've shot there a bunch of times in the past and there's not a lot of room to maneuver, and even less when it's sold out. But the more I think about it, the more it might be a Lowe-Pro backpack plus a small Pelican or SBK that can also do double duty as a low stool and sometime to stand on to gain a few inches. And I won't have an assistant on this one either. Whatever I do I have to have it figured out by Friday afternoon. It's so tight in there that often the drummer has to climb over his kit to get to his throne. And when there are two drummers and a Hammond B3, it gets real crowded on stage. The baked potatoes, however, are to die for. Most excellent, and of course, they make you buy a dinner in addition to your ticket.

Oct 03, 2023 at 05:27 PM
leonasj
• • •
[X]
p.7 #2 · p.7 #2 · Fuji GFX 100 II and new lenses - Pre-order / Shipping Thread

Makten wrote:
If you think more = better and if you ignore curvature of field and vignetting, sure. Personally I seldom shoot wide open even as close as in the example. I want a large aperture to isolate stuff at several meters distance, and then all the adapted lenses suck really badly.

correct. im buying fast lens for use wide open mostly. but sometimes and closed apertures.nowadays lens shines open wide vs older ones. this time im skip 55/1.7 as happy wide shotting from my GF63

Oct 04, 2023 at 06:12 AM
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.