Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

  

Aftermath

  
 
bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Aftermath


Aftermath BW by Mike, on Flickr

Left Over BW by Mike, on Flickr

Walking in Rote Fabrik, Zürich - there was smell of spray paint and stale beer.




Aug 25, 2023 at 02:33 AM
bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Aftermath


Empties BW by Mike, on Flickr


Aug 25, 2023 at 02:34 AM
Toothwalker
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Aftermath


I like the first one best, and prefer it over the color version.


Aug 25, 2023 at 02:46 PM
bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Aftermath


Thanks. I’m torn on BW / Color because I like how the cans repeat the mural colors…

Toothwalker wrote:
I like the first one best, and prefer it over the color version.




Aug 25, 2023 at 03:01 PM
Toothwalker
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Aftermath


bmike-vt wrote:
Thanks. I’m torn on BW / Color because I like how the cans repeat the mural colors…


That is true, but in B&W the yellow turns white and yields a strong triangle between the left can, the bucket, and the head. Also, there are three black cans. O well, as usual both versions have something going for them.



Aug 25, 2023 at 03:20 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Aftermath


Excellent tonal control and effective compositions. I also prefer the first image. I do see your point about the yellows matching up in that shot. No reason we can't appreciate both the color and the b&w for their own strengths.
Cheers,
Brent



Aug 25, 2023 at 05:05 PM
bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Aftermath


Yes, I guess I’ll have to just enjoy them both for what they are…

Toothwalker wrote:
That is true, but in B&W the yellow turns white and yields a strong triangle between the left can, the bucket, and the head. Also, there are three black cans. O well, as usual both versions have something going for them.




Aug 25, 2023 at 11:07 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Aftermath



Thanks Brent.

bnfotografie wrote:
Excellent tonal control and effective compositions. I also prefer the first image. I do see your point about the yellows matching up in that shot. No reason we can't appreciate both the color and the b&w for their own strengths.
Cheers,
Brent




Aug 25, 2023 at 11:08 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Aftermath


Another +1 on the first image.


Aug 26, 2023 at 12:31 AM
bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Aftermath


Thanks Kent.

RustyBug wrote:
Another +1 on the first image.




Aug 26, 2023 at 02:51 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Aftermath


bmike-vt wrote:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53139075030_d14fdb20c5_h.jpgEmpties BW by Mike, on Flickr

I love any wall murals Mike. What I dont like is the trash they leave behind. Geeez, just pick it up and the mural will be much more appreciated by the passerby!
Great work Mike. Looking for the color on #1!
Dan




Aug 26, 2023 at 10:18 AM
bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Aftermath


Thanks Dan.

This is the location:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rote_Fabrik

I am pretty sure there was an event the night before where they re-covered all the walls.

Danpbphoto wrote:
I love any wall murals Mike. What I dont like is the trash they leave behind. Geeez, just pick it up and the mural will be much more appreciated by the passerby!
Great work Mike. Looking for the color on #1!
Dan





Aug 26, 2023 at 02:39 PM
Larusejunior
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Aftermath


Nice photos, the first is my favorite


Sep 05, 2023 at 02:32 AM
bmike-vt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Aftermath


Larusejunior wrote:
Nice photos, the first is my favorite


Thank you.



Sep 05, 2023 at 02:33 AM







FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.