Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Sold: Billingham 335 camera bag w/inserts

barneyb
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Billingham 335 camera bag w/inserts

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Billingham 335 camera bag w/inserts

Sold

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: $20 inside CUSA

Selling my Billingham 335 camera bag w/inserts. I purchased this bag in London a few years ago and it's gone around the world a couple of times since, but with the gear I have now, a backpack makes more sense.

Per Billingham:

The 335 is a mid-sized 5-Series bag, perfect for carrying 2 DSLRs with small to medium lenses attached or 1 DSLR with a selection of lenses. This camera bag has a total of 9 pockets, including a full length front pocket that can hold a 14” laptop, tablet or accessories. Made in England with 3-layer waterproof fabric and real leather.

Full product details are here:

https://billingham.com/products/335-camera-bag_colour-khaki-canvas-tan-leather

This bag is in very good condition. Some marks here and there, some stuffs on the leather edge protectors, nothing major. No slits, no holes, no horrible stains. Comes with both original inserts and a nice branded sack which I'll include to protect in shipping.

Price is net to me - CUSA buyers only, please. Shipping will be $20 on top, but local pickups in Seattle, WA welcomed.

Jun 02, 2023 at 04:55 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.