New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

Archive 2023 · B&H Z8 Update

Todd Warnke
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · B&H Z8 Update

Talked with B&H earlier today and they said my NPS Z8 order will ship tomorrow (the 25th). And, about 5 minutes ago, I received an email from B&H confirming that it will indeed ship on the 25th.

May 24, 2023 at 03:47 PM
Ai_Print
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · B&H Z8 Update

I ordered mine on the morning of the 10th because I was waiting for my NPS discount code. As long as I get by June 20th or so I will be able to put it into service for a huge 10 day job.

May 24, 2023 at 03:47 PM
nhmorgan
• •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · B&H Z8 Update

I only ordered mine late last week (so probably well after the bulk of orders), but looks like mine is shipping tomorrow.

May 24, 2023 at 03:48 PM
shekarn64
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · B&H Z8 Update

My Z8 is shipping tomorrow from B&H! Have to say goodbye to my beloved Z7II soon.

May 24, 2023 at 03:50 PM
pastorbbc
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · B&H Z8 Update

Just got an email from B&H my Z8 is shipping tomorrow.

May 24, 2023 at 04:00 PM
fotografur
• • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · B&H Z8 Update

shekarn64 wrote:
My Z8 is shipping tomorrow from B&H! Have to say goodbye to my beloved Z7II soon.

Same except Z6 goes away

May 24, 2023 at 04:44 PM
dcisive
• • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · B&H Z8 Update

henderson92 wrote:
Doubling down on this info. Just received this email from B&H.

-

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that your Nikon Z8 order 10995307XX will be released for shipment tomorrow. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once the order is shipped.

We know you have been waiting eagerly for this camera, and we can't wait for you to experience all that it has to offer. The Z8 is the latest and greatest from Nikon, and it's packed with features that will help you take your photography and videography to the next level.

We hope you enjoy your new Nikon
...Show more

It just goes to show you one can NOT rely on information given by a customer service rep there. I spoke to one today that said they have not yet received ANY Z8 product to date and that Nikon had sent a email to them notifying them that they would receive their first shipment 1st week of June. Go figure. Guess she lied to me again when stating I'd get my kit by the 6th of June as they are expecting that first shipment 1st week of June and that I was definitely in line to get mine no problem.. I suppose I won't ever bother to ask them any more as they won't ever give me the right info. If I don't see it by that first week of June may just cancel and forget about it. Just wish they had their act together telling the truth about status of products for shipment.

May 24, 2023 at 05:09 PM
1              end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.