New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

FUJIFILM X-S20 Unveiled: Pre-Order Now!

sgupta25

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · FUJIFILM X-S20 Unveiled: Pre-Order Now!

I wish this had dual card slots, even a slower secondary like A7 iii, and it'd be perfect for video work on a budget. I was thinking of swapping out my X-E4 for an X-T4 & X100V, so I can still adapt lenses & have the ecosystem with 10-bit video while also having a more compact EDC, but this would be even better with the larger grip & 6.2K open gate. That single card slot is the only thing holding me back.

Jun 08, 2023 at 09:13 AM
BrandonSi
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · FUJIFILM X-S20 Unveiled: Pre-Order Now!

FWIW, these are now available on B&H and Amazon last I checked. I picked one up as a compliment to my X-H2S / 100S.

Typically I've been using my X-E4 for a small, portable walk around camera, especially with the fujicrons like the 18/2 and the original 35 1.4.

As much as I like the vintage shutter speed, etc.. button layout, I do get a bit frustrated switching and forth between the PASM layout of the H2S and 100S and the X-E4.. so curious to see if this smaller body, with IBIS and updated AF detection, will win out over the little X-E4. I've rented the 18 1.4 and 33 1.4 to evaluate those as well, as I know I won't see a ton of AF improvement with the older lenses despite the new body.

I use my XH2S almost exclusively for video and "action" shots (kids soccer, etc..) so I'm curious to see how the X-S20 layers in. At the very least I'm excited to have a complimentary video camera for multiple angles while filming. Very excited about VLOG and Product Priority AF modes in that respect.

Jul 18, 2023 at 07:19 AM
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.