FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
       6       7       end

4 day refurb sale

BPsmith511
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · 4 day refurb sale

Z8 and Zf are good prices.. surprised to see the Zf there so soon. I bet one of them is the one I sent back!

Feb 16, 2024 at 02:08 PM
RoamingScott
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · 4 day refurb sale

I’d love to know much money has been spent due to this thread

Feb 16, 2024 at 02:39 PM
OffTrail
• •
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · 4 day refurb sale

I didn't see anything particularly compelling in the refurbs, but a new D850 for $2500 is actually tempting.

Doubt they'll take my Zf/24-70 kit as a trade-in on it, though

Feb 16, 2024 at 02:47 PM
MatthewK
• • •
p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · 4 day refurb sale

Was looking to nab a refurb 400 4.5 during this sale, and come to find out you can’t use BreadPay for refurb stuff.

Feb 17, 2024 at 12:26 AM
ge47rd

p.5 #5 · p.5 #5 · 4 day refurb sale

Has the 28mm SE come up on here often? Anyone know what the price has been?

Feb 17, 2024 at 03:24 AM
groob
• • •
p.5 #6 · p.5 #6 · 4 day refurb sale

I am on the verge of buying a refurb'd 50mm f/1.2. Nikon says it offers free 2nd day shipping, but it isn't working. Anyone else have ideas?

Edit: it works if you type ZTRADEUP into the promo box.

Feb 17, 2024 at 03:28 PM
cmm1398

p.5 #7 · p.5 #7 · 4 day refurb sale

Where can I find the terms and conditions of refurb sales? Is it basically like a new warranty?

Feb 17, 2024 at 04:26 PM
cmm1398

p.5 #8 · p.5 #8 · 4 day refurb sale

Found it

Refurbished Products
All Nikon refurbished cameras, lenses and accessories include a 90-day limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. It offers the same warranty coverage as the Nikon Digital Imaging Warranty, just for 90 days instead of one year.

All Nikon refurbished binoculars, rangefinding binoculars, fieldscopes and rangefinders include a 90-day limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.

Feb 17, 2024 at 04:36 PM
RoamingScott
• • • • • •
p.5 #9 · p.5 #9 · 4 day refurb sale

Just so you know, I have gotten a lens that was badly soft, and had no issues returning it.

cmm1398 wrote:
Found it

Refurbished Products
All Nikon refurbished cameras, lenses and accessories include a 90-day limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. It offers the same warranty coverage as the Nikon Digital Imaging Warranty, just for 90 days instead of one year.

All Nikon refurbished binoculars, rangefinding binoculars, fieldscopes and rangefinders include a 90-day limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.

Feb 17, 2024 at 04:47 PM
cmm1398

p.5 #10 · p.5 #10 · 4 day refurb sale

Gtk. I am thinking about picking up a 24-70 2.8

Feb 17, 2024 at 04:53 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

AdaptedLenses
• • • • •
p.5 #11 · p.5 #11 · 4 day refurb sale

Can everyone buy the Zf cameras before I do something bad.

Feb 17, 2024 at 04:54 PM
neoshazam
• • •
p.5 #12 · p.5 #12 · 4 day refurb sale

sungphoto wrote:
Oh man, those are some great prices. I might have to pick up another 24-120..

RoamingScott wrote:
Oh, there's the email now expect some of this to go out of stock.

The 24-120 went out of stock, I thought about picking one up but I don't even have a Z mount camera yet.

Feb 17, 2024 at 05:09 PM
highcontrast
• • •
p.5 #13 · p.5 #13 · 4 day refurb sale

AdaptedLenses wrote:
Can everyone buy the Zf cameras before I do something bad.

Dang, I looked yesterday and the Zf's were gone. That was actually kind of a relief. But now they're back. This is not helpful.

Feb 17, 2024 at 05:18 PM
groob
• • •
p.5 #14 · p.5 #14 · 4 day refurb sale

RoamingScott wrote:

Add a 50mm f/1.2 to the list 😬

Feb 17, 2024 at 07:04 PM
GroovyGeek
• • • •
p.5 #15 · p.5 #15 · 4 day refurb sale

Why buy refurb rather than B&S forum from a reputable member? No tax and generally lower prices.

Feb 18, 2024 at 01:38 AM
rbromfield
• •
p.5 #16 · p.5 #16 · 4 day refurb sale

No return policy on the B&S forum.

GroovyGeek wrote:
Why buy refurb rather than B&S forum from a reputable member? No tax and generally lower prices.

Feb 18, 2024 at 06:50 AM
snapsy
• • • • • •
p.5 #17 · p.5 #17 · 4 day refurb sale

rbromfield wrote:
No return policy on the B&S forum.

Nikon USA's store has one of the most restrictive return policies in the business. Based on user experiences they strictly enforce it:

"Subject to the exceptions, time periods and requirements set forth below in this Return Policy, the Nikon Store will accept for refund cameras, lenses, sport and recreational optics, and certain other products purchased at the Nikon Store (“Returnable Merchandise”), within 14 days of delivery if such merchandise is either (i) defective, or (ii) unused and unopened."

Source: https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/shopping-help/return-policy.page

Feb 18, 2024 at 08:26 AM
huddy
• • • •
p.5 #18 · p.5 #18 · 4 day refurb sale

RoamingScott wrote:

You haven't gotten me yet but it has to be a lot. Reminds me of the good folks on the MFNG thread encouraging folks to buy more lenses... the devil always makes them do it!

I might pickup a 70-180 once it shows up there in the $950 range but haven't seen one yet.

The 50/1.8 is always tempting to just to see how my Z bodies handle with a fast, native S mount lens, but I can't justify that duplicating my 58 very easily to myself or the purchasing co committee either.

I say all this having just picked up a mint 500G VR (granted for only about $250 more than I expected to spend on a 500/4 AI-P). Yes, it's perfect for the eclipse in a few weeks! My wife is still giving me a slightly deserved side eye. The number of lenses I can buy/try at one time is inversely proportional to their size so perhaps I can trade this into a 100-400, 70-180, and 50/1.8. That should leave me at least two more pounds for addition.

Feb 18, 2024 at 05:26 PM
BPsmith511
• • •
p.5 #19 · p.5 #19 · 4 day refurb sale

snapsy wrote:
Nikon USA's store has one of the most restrictive return policies in the business. Based on user experiences they strictly enforce it:

"Subject to the exceptions, time periods and requirements set forth below in this Return Policy, the Nikon Store will accept for refund cameras, lenses, sport and recreational optics, and certain other products purchased at the Nikon Store (“Returnable Merchandise”), within 14 days of delivery if such merchandise is either (i) defective, or (ii) unused and unopened."

Source: https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/shopping-help/return-policy.page

FWIW I pre-ordered a Zf and then used it for a day or two, told Nikon I didn't like it, and they took it full return.

Feb 19, 2024 at 07:16 AM
K mueller
• • •
p.5 #20 · p.5 #20 · 4 day refurb sale

Not on sale, but not a bad price for a 600 TC…

https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/refurbished-mirrorless-lenses/nikkor-z-600mm-f%252f4-tc-vr-s-refurbished.html

Mar 16, 2024 at 07:40 PM
       6       7       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

6       7       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.