New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · To have and have not

Charlie San
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · To have and have not

https://photos.smugmug.com/Work/In-the-Mid-Life/n-5GSMKd/Misc/i-VhMxf4j/0/c93abf1e/X2/To%20Have%20and%20Have%20Not-X2.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Feb 23, 2023 at 01:37 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · To have and have not

Charlie, I will admit I love women's legs! These are excellent! With the exception of the young lady....super....she is young and will develop into her "sisters". I am not demeaning her in the frame at all...just an observation and a likeness!.
I also love the people's expressions on the right.
Dan

Feb 23, 2023 at 01:51 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · To have and have not

Charlie San wrote:
https://photos.smugmug.com/Work/In-the-Mid-Life/n-5GSMKd/Misc/i-VhMxf4j/0/c93abf1e/X2/To%20Have%20and%20Have%20Not-X2.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Beautiful ladies in that chorus line Charlie, dressed in dazzling white leotards and exotic fur hats, each lady standing on high heels. They look very theatrical with their arms entwined, their left legs forward, seemingly ready to begin a dance number. Continuing down the "leading line" we see a young black girl colorfully dressed standing next to her mother(?), a disapproving and somewhat annoyed look on the girl's face. Her look is totally out of sync with the mood created by her fashionable, happy clothing, including pink boots, pink polka dot shirt, and sky blue jacket. Normally her clothing would bring attention her way. But it's hard to compete with that chorus line, and perhaps that's what she feels about being photographed at the end of that line. Or are you implying with your title that perhaps there's a lack of opportunity in this juxtaposition where she can't presently compete.

A compelling photo Charlie. Well seen.

Steve

Feb 23, 2023 at 04:34 PM
Charlie San
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · To have and have not

Dan and Steve, thank you for your comments. My intent was to show the disparity in opportunity among young folks.

Feb 23, 2023 at 06:23 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.