New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Canon Prograf300 printer issues

rtsnooze
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon Prograf300 printer issues

Hello,
I recently bought a Canon Pro300 from B&H after reading positive reviews on quality of black and white printing.
This printer is so quirky I cannot believe they can sell it. After making a few nice prints out of the box it now no longer recognizes that I have paper in the manual feeder. Have tried various papers etc but still will not see that paper is in the feeder.
I have left a poor review on the site. Of course, no response from B&H.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks for any thoughts
Rob

Feb 04, 2023 at 08:01 PM
jwpstl
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon Prograf300 printer issues

If I were B&H I wouldn’t respond to your product review at all; they didn’t make the printer. As long as they handled the return fairly, their job is done. If you want a response to your complaint, contact Canon.

Having said that, I have a Pro 100 and am having trouble with the manual feed. I tried like 20 times the other day and only got it to work once. I gave up trying but will attempt it again this week. Wonder if it’s a common problem with these printers or drivers.

Feb 05, 2023 at 12:30 AM
rtsnooze
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canon Prograf300 printer issues

I performed the clean roller function and it now works. Funny a brand new printer needed that. But it works now.

Feb 05, 2023 at 01:23 AM
jwpstl
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canon Prograf300 printer issues

Thanks. I’ll give that a try.

rtsnooze wrote:
I performed the clean roller function and it now works. Funny a brand new printer needed that. But it works now.

Feb 05, 2023 at 11:09 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.