Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Sold: DJI Ronin RS2 Pro Combo Gimbal + Smallrig accessories

y2nicco
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: DJI Ronin RS2 Pro Combo Gimbal + Smallrig accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours    DJI RS2 Pro Combo

Sold

Price: $430.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Selling my RS2 pro combo kit (includes box, case, and everything pictured in photos 3 and 4) for $430 no fee paypal (add 3% for G&S). If you look, you will notice that the kit includes the Smallrig BSS2714 universal quick release adapter which allows quick attachment / remove of the legs from the grip. This was $20 + tax new.

Item is in excellent condition with minor markings (two I noticed are pictured, nothing significant). I bought this with the grand idea of using it to take home / kid videos but always felt uncomfortable with the idea of taking it out and using it. Have also since moved to the OM-1 so IBIS makes me not have any use for this. I only used it for maybe.... 30 minutes before deciding it wasn't for me. All use was indoors.

Photo 6 reflects three additional DJI accessories, as follows:

- Smallrig 3028B Slign Handgrip w/ NATO clamp - $60 new
- Smallrig 3026 Monitor Mount with NATO clamp - $44 new
- Smallrig 3061 Arca Swiss Quick Release Plate - $30 new

I will add these all in for an additional $70 via no fee PP. Willing to sell each separately for $37.50, $25, and $18.50 respectively.

PM if interested - will only ship to CONUS!

In summary, everything is $500 via no fee paypal shipped CONUS and without the three smallrig addons in picture 6, the lot without Smallrig accessories is $430 via no fee paypal. Add 3% for G&S.

Feb 01, 2023 at 06:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.