Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Sold: SOLD Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-d Reduced to $195

about2
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: SOLD Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-d Reduced to $195

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-d Two Ring Zoom

Sold

Price: $195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping

SOLD Reduced from $295 to $195
I bought this lens a few months ago and have only tested it for functionality and sharpness. This lens is a sharp copy with very little dust inside and all functions work as intended. It has some marks of use consistent with a "9" rating but is overall clean. I don't know if this is normal or not but the sliding AF/M selector locks in the AF position. When pressing the unlock button and sliding the collar to M _manual, the sliding collar can be moved back and forth while manual focus is engaged. Manual focus ends when the collar is moved back to the AF slot which locks AF in place. I am not familiar with this function and exactly how it operates but mention this out of curiosity and disclosure.

The lens comes with front and rear lens caps, the hood in excellent condition and a Hoya HD UV 77mm filter installed.

As mentioned it functioned as intended when I tested the lens when I first received it. Looking through the lens with a bright light, it is free of oil, has very little dust that you must look hard to see and it is a very sharp copy that focuses very smoothly. I have not used the lens at all since testing it when it arrived because I acquired a different lens.

Price includes free shipping and no upcharge for using PayPal.

PayPal only.

Was $295 now $195

Feb 01, 2023 at 05:53 PM
Northern Eagle

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: SOLD Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-d Reduced to $195

Item Purchased - Item Received - Bumping for Feedback - Review Left!

Feb 09, 2023 at 06:48 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.