Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Photo Mechanic database problems

henry albert
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Photo Mechanic database problems

I upgraded Photo Mechanic to the Plus version to try out the database application, and have some issues. The biggest is that I can't scan directories to add images to the database. Everything has to be added manually via copy/paste. Is anyone else using this who can offer advice? I'm on Windows.

Jan 31, 2023 at 01:26 PM
carl_g
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Photo Mechanic database problems

Sorry I can't help. I only use Photo Mechanic 6. Have you tried this section? https://docs.camerabits.com/support/home you can also send them specifics if you can't find anything there. Good luck!

Jan 31, 2023 at 06:15 PM
CailynZhang

[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Photo Mechanic database problems

There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot this issue:

Make sure that the folders you are trying to scan are accessible and not locked by other programs or users.
Check your Photo Mechanic Plus settings to ensure that you have permission to access the folders and that they are included in your database.
If the issue persists, try reinstalling Photo Mechanic Plus or contacting their customer support for assistance.

It's possible that other users have experienced similar issues, so searching online forums or contacting the Photo Mechanic Plus community may also be helpful.

Mar 10, 2023 at 06:21 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.