Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

  

Painting, American Wing

  
 
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Painting, American Wing


of the Metropolitan Museum

Steve



SteveSchulmanPhotography 2022

Painting, American Wing




Jan 22, 2023 at 10:09 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Painting, American Wing


That is bizarre and cool! What a creative catch Steve! Was just at an art museum yesterday in Toledo OH, very cool but didn't see this one

Karl



Jan 22, 2023 at 12:42 PM
ifaynshteyn
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Painting, American Wing


eeneryma wrote:
of the Metropolitan Museum

Steve


Quite the capture here, Steve. Looks like a monk bowing in front of an idol.




Jan 22, 2023 at 03:08 PM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Painting, American Wing




ifaynshteyn wrote:
Quite the capture here, Steve. Looks like a monk bowing in front of an idol.



Thanks Ilya. Re: a monk, my thoughts too.😁
Steve



Jan 22, 2023 at 06:07 PM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Painting, American Wing



Karl Witt wrote:
That is bizarre and cool! What a creative catch Steve! Was just at an art museum yesterday in Toledo OH, very cool but didn't see this one

Karl


Thanks Karl. Museums are great places to do “street photography”. One can get close fairly easily without being noticed when practicing a candid approach.
Steve



Jan 22, 2023 at 06:10 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Painting, American Wing


Another super capture Steve!
Do you know the "backstory" to this painting?

I was re-tracing British Major Geo Washington's ride from Maryland to Pittsburgh during the French and Indian War a few days ago.
Dan



Jan 24, 2023 at 11:01 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Painting, American Wing


Danpbphoto wrote:
Another super capture Steve!
Do you know the "backstory" to this painting?

I was re-tracing British Major Geo Washington's ride from Maryland to Pittsburgh during the French and Indian War a few days ago.
Dan


Thanks Dan. Usually after I take a photo of an artwork in a museum, I then photograph the artist and commentary on the wall. In this case, I was in a rush and zipped by. I think this is a Revolutionary War scene but not 100% sure.

Steve



Jan 24, 2023 at 04:36 PM
Rajan Parrikar
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Painting, American Wing


Excellent. Almost Matisse-like.


Jan 25, 2023 at 03:20 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Painting, American Wing


Rajan Parrikar wrote:
Excellent. Almost Matisse-like.


Thanks Rajan. Much appreciated.

Steve



Jan 25, 2023 at 09:17 AM







FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password