Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Withdrawn: Apple 27" Studio Display (Standard Glass, Tilt & Hei...

nadroj
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Apple 27" Studio Display (Standard Glass, Tilt & Height Adjustable Stand) with AppleCare+

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple 27-inch Studio Display (Standard Glass, Tilt & Height Adjustable Stand) with AppleCare+

Withdrawn

Price: $1,699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Add $50 for Insured Ground Shipping Within the Contiguous US -- Signature Required!

This is the $1999 model with Standard Glass, Tilt & Height Adjustable Stand and the $149 AppleCare+ plan. I purchased this new from my local Apple Store on August 12, 2022. It has AppleCare+ until August 11, 2025.

It's in beautiful condition. There are a couple of very light scuffs on the bottom rear (pictured), but nothing major. Glass is pristine and everything functions flawlessly. Comes with the original Thunderbolt cable and is packaged as close to new as possible in the original box.

Add $50 for insured ground shipping within the Contiguous US (signature required!) in the original box. Please be advised that I do not have a box to go around the original box to protect the original box itself, but the box does offer a ton of protection and is designed for protecting the display during shipping. I'd love to do a local transaction instead, if you're in Southern Michigan and are willing to meet and want to save $50 on shipping.

PayPal F&F and established members only please, thanks for understanding.

Thanks for your interest!

-Jordan

Jan 17, 2023 at 05:03 PM
Johnny McClung
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Apple 27" Studio Display (Standard Glass, Tilt & Height Adjustable Stand) with AppleCare+

Awesome display!

Jan 28, 2023 at 09:32 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.