Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Sold: Nintendo Switch Bundle

y2nicco
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nintendo Switch Bundle

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nintendo Switch Bundle

Sold

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Hey All!

I am selling my Nintendo Switch v1 (S/N beginning with XAW400166) that I purchased a couple years back and used…. Maybe 20 hours total. All use has been in home while docked. This, as pictured, includes:

1) Mario Kart Bundle Nintendo Switch (with screen protector from day 1), like new, with drift free blue and red joycons, dock, and all original accessories (sans Mario Kart redemption code, which will be included for completeness but has been redeemed)

2) Extra set of gray joycons with two sliding button attachments w/ lanyard and joycon controller / dock (no boxes)

3) Two packs of white steering wheels for joycons (4 wheels total, one box sealed)

4) Two charging docks for set of joycons and a pro controller (model 1502279-01)

5) Black pro controller, like new without drift

6) Super Smash Bros pro controller, like new without drift

7) Small travel case that fits switch with set of joycons, cables, and has game cartridge holders

8) Larger carrying case that fits almost almost everything for travel

No games are included and almost everything has its original box, as pictured. If you look up all accessories, you will see that the current value of all accessories, in total, exceeds $400 without factoring in the cost of the switch.

Price is $300 shipped via no fee PayPal, or $275 local cash.

Currently looking to sell the switch as a bundle unless you are looking for just accessories (meaning, I will not sell the Switch solo but will consider selling accessories as once the switch is gone, selling everything else is more of a hassle).

Please comment when messaging so that I am alerted of your interest.
Thank you for looking!

Jan 15, 2023 at 09:11 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.