New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · A Few Actor Portraits

DanielScott
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A Few Actor Portraits

I had a headshot client recently who was willing to give me some extra time with him after his session to let me be a little more creative with lighting. These are a few of those shots, each with a different lighting setup. These are not the headshots I delivered. I might share the headshots at some point as well, but honestly the work I love the most always tends to be the more creative and evocative stuff, not the paid work, and technically these shots aren't what he paid me for. Anyone else here feel the same about client work? Sometimes I get very lucky and have a client who asks me to photograph them in my own vision, but the majority is pretty generic.

Dec 07, 2022 at 04:07 PM
Dneufarth
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A Few Actor Portraits

A very creative set indeed Daniel. I love each of them. The first is striking, the second is powerful, the third is beautiful, and the fourth is the most printable. Derek

Dec 09, 2022 at 03:21 PM
DanielScott
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A Few Actor Portraits

Dneufarth wrote:
A very creative set indeed Daniel. I love each of them. The first is striking, the second is powerful, the third is beautiful, and the fourth is the most printable. Derek

Thank you so much Derek.

Dec 10, 2022 at 05:05 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.